Heya folks,

So there's this girl that used to be my classmate, I got her the new BB 9900as a gift, and after I gave it to her I realized I should've got it unlocked as she does not live in that same country. I do have the IMEI, and I want to get an unlock code but it'd be really tough to pay for it as I don't want anyone to find out, my dad would ask me why I paid $xx.xx if I used his visa, plus she'd really hate it if I paid something extra for that phone and didn't at least tell her. She says I've already done too much for her haha. I want to get that unlock code and then the next time we hang out, I'll just go like can I see your phone? Annnnnd then it unlock it for her without her knowing.

Can anyone please help me out and get me the unlock code? PM me and I'll give you the IMEI if you can help me out.

Thanks in advance!
    09-02-11 08:03 PM
    contact us we will provide you code...
    09-03-11 11:26 AM
    Ballin'!!!
    09-03-11 06:23 PM
    Heya folks,

So there's this girl that used to be my classmate, I got her the new BB 9900as a gift, and after I gave it to her I realized I should've got it unlocked as she does not live in that same country. I do have the IMEI, and I want to get an unlock code but it'd be really tough to pay for it as I don't want anyone to find out, my dad would ask me why I paid $xx.xx if I used his visa, plus she'd really hate it if I paid something extra for that phone and didn't at least tell her. She says I've already done too much for her haha. I want to get that unlock code and then the next time we hang out, I'll just go like can I see your phone? Annnnnd then it unlock it for her without her knowing.

Can anyone please help me out and get me the unlock code? PM me and I'll give you the IMEI if you can help me out.

Thanks in advance!
    Need to purchase one or contact the carrier.
    09-04-11 12:16 AM
    if you still neeed help let us know.
    09-04-11 11:13 AM
    you have come to the most appropriate forum to get your device unlocked...
    wish that you may get your device unlock soon.....
    09-04-11 11:52 AM
    Wow your a really nice friend
    09-04-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD