Hello!

I am going to be starting my own pc repair/sales business because I was recently let go from the company I have been with for 15 years. I figures now is probably the best time to try something like this seeing as I now have the time.

Anyway, it's always been a dream of mine to be my own boss and run my own business and I absolutely love computers and gadgets so I figured this would be perfect.

I want to be competitive and offer as many services as I can and would love to be able to unlock berries for a modest fee. I want to be able to do this myself without having to rely on a third party code generation. I want my customers to come into my shop and me able to provide this service right then an there for them.

There are quite a few companies out there that provide this service and I am assuming that they have software that generates these unlock codes for them based on the unique codes on a customers particular device. My question is this: is there a program that you can download that is simple to use that I can get to allow me to provide this service?

I am not looking to get rich off this rather just be competitive with my local market/competition.

Am I sol for something like this?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 05:20 PM
    If you want to find a free software that calculate correct unlock code, i can tell you there is none.
    But you should be able to buy unlocking tools from online vendors then you can start your business. Good luck!
    09-15-11 06:13 PM
    If you need unlock codes for all different models of phones and networks
    we can set you up with a wholesale account on our wholesale server.

Unlock Codes for many phones (Blackberry, Motorola, LG, HTC, Pantech, AT&T, etc) are delivered instantly so you can unlock them for your customers on the spot.

If you're interested let me know, we can offer extremely competitive pricing.

Cheers,

James

Hello!

I am going to be starting my own pc repair/sales business because I was recently let go from the company I have been with for 15 years. I figures now is probably the best time to try something like this seeing as I now have the time.

Anyway, it's always been a dream of mine to be my own boss and run my own business and I absolutely love computers and gadgets so I figured this would be perfect.

I want to be competitive and offer as many services as I can and would love to be able to unlock berries for a modest fee. I want to be able to do this myself without having to rely on a third party code generation. I want my customers to come into my shop and me able to provide this service right then an there for them.

There are quite a few companies out there that provide this service and I am assuming that they have software that generates these unlock codes for them based on the unique codes on a customers particular device. My question is this: is there a program that you can download that is simple to use that I can get to allow me to provide this service?

I am not looking to get rich off this rather just be competitive with my local market/competition.

Am I sol for something like this?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 07:17 PM
    We can direct you in the right location. Please PM us.
    09-15-11 11:45 PM
    Email us for info, we have a reseller program as well.
    09-21-11 11:47 AM
    you can try us we have easy to use software to unlock
    10-02-11 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD