Can anyone please help me with details of how to unlock 9800 Vodafone Australia handset please without paying a fee for unlock code?
    I know the service or capability exists and Im happy to do myself if someone can explain how.
    thank u
    05-27-11 04:35 PM
    You cannot do it yourself unless you have a program to calculate the algorythm.
    05-27-11 08:59 PM
    5 Free Carrier Unlock Codes up For Grabs...

Email me ( tbrennan@crackberry.com ) with the following; carrier, model, country, IMEI, and MEP code...

To find your MEP code, head to this link:
    How to Get IMEI and MEP code on BlackBerry phones ? Unlock-BlackBerry.com
    or
    Find Blackberry MEP code through hidden Engineering Screen | Unlock-BlackBerry.com

EDIT: The above links are not advertisements, and I am in no way affiliated with the sites. The links are simply how-to guides to find your MEP code...

Without the MEP code, I can only generate you between 5 and 20 unlocking codes, and only one is guaranteed to work... As most devices only have 10 code attempts (or less if you have tried unlocking your device before, and failed) with upto 20 codes, you risk hard locking the device...

With the MEP code, your unlock code is guaranteed to work...

Note to newbies: your MEP code is NOT your unlock code, don't bother entering it to try and unlock your device, as you will simply waste an attempt...
    Thanks to deltadiva2 & oButto For claiming the first two...

Still 3 left if anyone is interested...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

From The http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/pay.../index109.html
    Last edited by Tbrenn; 05-27-11 at 09:18 PM.
    05-27-11 09:14 PM
    That is not how to get the mep2 or mep4 code .. Those instructions are for retrieving the imei and mep name or mep lock of the device which every carrier and model has a different one.
    05-28-11 07:04 PM
    Correct, however, if you read the ENTITE post, you will note that the offer is to provide an mep2/4 unlocking code, by submitting the proper information...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 09:00 PM
    there are plenty of unlocking sites on here, or you could just use google to find them. they aren't all free, but many sites match prices and will hook you up with a free blackberry unlock code or one for very cheap.
    05-29-11 02:44 PM
    we are one of them...
    you can contact us...
    07-11-11 01:05 PM
    jsut visit trustedunlock.com for free unlocking code and become a proud owner of an ulocked BlackBerry.....
    08-12-11 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD