When you unlock the phone do you have to reinstall the service books still so that the Browser will work, I remember this from doing a previous unlock on a older BB.

If someone can help me here, that would be appreciated!
    11-25-09 09:49 AM
    no you do not
    11-25-09 10:35 AM
    if the carrier sells the actually device or supports it then you do not. Let us know if you need it unlocked.
    11-25-09 04:01 PM
    When you unlock the phone do you have to reinstall the service books still so that the Browser will work, I remember this from doing a previous unlock on a older BB.

If someone can help me here, that would be appreciated!
    No you won't need to, we can help you get it done.
    11-25-09 05:52 PM
    I have my MEP code? Is this what they call MEP network code that is needed for Unlocking the phone? I got confused?
    Please help.
    01-31-10 07:29 AM
    I have my MEP code? Is this what they call MEP network code that is needed for Unlocking the phone? I got confused?
    Please help.
    MEP code is the unlock code. You can DM us the IMEI and MEP code you have and we can check it for you to make sure you have the right one.
    01-31-10 10:08 AM
    i called T-Mo for an unlock code... within 24hrs had the code... they send you an email... very well detailed on the procedure... very easy... don't mess anything up or require anything to be reinstalled...
    01-31-10 11:18 AM
    Always great to get the code for free from the provider, that's why we always recommend to call them before using 3rd party unlockers like ourselves.
    01-31-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD