I've followed the instructions provided by the vendor I purchased the code from. After I went into SIM Card, I see ID:, Phone Number: then my phone number. According to the steps, after I pressed mepd, I should see a bunch of other fields. I didn't get those fields but I proceeded to type mep+alt+e, the Enter Network MEP code prompt comes up, I entered the code and it says code accepted.

But I don't see those 'Disabled' fields. Should everything be okay? I think I should be able to bring up those fields by MEPD?

HELP!
    09-13-10 06:00 PM
    09-13-10 06:08 PM
    I guess to clarify, following the instructions, I should get the "Personalization:" section after I press MEPD, but I didn't. I proceeded to MEPaltE and it did prompt me for the code. So it looks like it worked BUT I should be able to check (without popping in another SIM card) whether the unlocking worked by going to SIM Card and type MEPD and checked the Personalization section. But this section does NOT come up for me....before or after...unlocking
    09-13-10 06:14 PM
    You are fine.
    09-13-10 10:46 PM
    I guess to clarify, following the instructions, I should get the "Personalization:" section after I press MEPD, but I didn't. I proceeded to MEPaltE and it did prompt me for the code. So it looks like it worked BUT I should be able to check (without popping in another SIM card) whether the unlocking worked by going to SIM Card and type MEPD and checked the Personalization section. But this section does NOT come up for me....before or after...unlocking
    Try typing it in UPPERCASE.
    09-14-10 12:49 AM
    Never had it the menu not come up on for us. Try both lowercase and upper case and let us know the results
    09-14-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD