Hello All !
    I got a 8900 on special promotion, The handset is locked to Vodafone-India & I use Airtel-India. How to get it unlocked for free ?

Thanks in advance
    04-13-09 02:36 PM
    There's only one free way to do it your self... It involves specific software and a lot of know-how. If you're not careful, its very easy to brick your phone. You're better off spending a few bucks and getting a code from a reliable source.
    I will not mention the software or source for it since its illegal and I believe against the forum rules.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 02:40 PM
    Try calling Airtel-India and see if they can get you an unlock Code.

04-13-09 02:40 PM
    You can try to contact the carrier you purchased the phone from, they may help you out but since you are not a customer of theirs I wouldn't have high expectations. I know you are looking for a free unlock code but you can also purchase one if you can't get one for free. I use and recommend Horizon Wireless.
    04-13-09 02:43 PM
    i unlocked my wife and I's 8900s by callin tmo and saying we were going to italy for a 5 week business trip. it easy, a day later i had my codes.

if you know someone who has vodafone-india have THEM call and using their account, get you a code for free. just say its their phone.
    04-13-09 03:04 PM
    There's only one free way to do it your self... It involves specific software and a lot of know-how. If you're not careful, its very easy to brick your phone. You're better off spending a few bucks and getting a code from a reliable source.
    I will not mention the software or source for it since its illegal and I believe against the forum rules.

MFI Multiloader does not work for 8900
    04-13-09 04:28 PM
    MFI Multiloader does not work for 8900
    That is bad for me

04-14-09 02:30 PM
    There is no free way of doing it, its not too expensive to buy an unlock code.
    04-14-09 02:48 PM
    I unlock BlackBerrys within minutes. My services can be found on this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/un...46/index4.html

site is in SIG
    04-14-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD