Hi there guys,
    I have a BB 8520, I bought some codes online and I tried to get it unlocked but they didn't work! Can anybody help me? Thank you
    My BB is Orange (UK) unlocked, and I need it for O2! I followed the instruction gave me with the codes but I couldn't sort it out
    Last edited by pointblanke; 01-19-11 at 01:43 PM.
    01-19-11 01:15 PM
    we can help you! we will email you the unlock code and directions with a video if you like. check our signature or pm us.

many great unlockers on here as well
    01-19-11 01:56 PM
    Couple more things. If you bought a couple codes and they didn't work they're may be an issue.

1. are you getting imei out of the phone or off box? should get it from phone.
    2. are you putting the carrier of the phone or the carrier that you want to use it on? should be putting the carrier of the phone
    3. Are you making it through the whole unlocking process and entering code?
    4. when your entering code is it saying "code error" or just ticking away the remaining tries. Could be a simple software issue.

Between us and the other unlockers i'm sure we can help you out!
    01-19-11 01:59 PM
    1. I'm getting the IMEI out of the phone
    2. I'm putting the carrier of the phone
    3. Yes I am: this is the process:
    a. Power on,
    b. Go to settings,
    c. Go to advanced options,
    d. Go to sim card,
    e. Type MEPD,
    f. Type MEP[Alt + 2],
    g. Enter the unlock code.
    4. When I entering code it says "code error, please wait..." and then it ticks away the remaining tries.
    I have 0 tries left anyway
    01-19-11 02:40 PM
    If you have zero tries left, then you need to stop trying to do it yourself. It's hardlocked.

You need to take it to a shop that offers DM3 service and have them unlock it via USB.
    01-19-11 05:20 PM
    100% agreed with Motorcycle Mama. The phone is now hardlocked. Besides getting your money back from the seller of the codes, I'd start looking for a nearby shop that unlocks Blackberry's by cable.
    01-19-11 06:15 PM
    I don't understand why people enter it 10 times if it is wrong???
    01-19-11 11:00 PM
    Hi, just visit us at the website in our signature and we shall unlock your BB in three easy steps.
    01-20-11 02:12 PM
    unlockcellpro.com, did you even read the thread? Or are you just spamming?

The OP has ZERO tries left. You can't help them "in three easy steps".
    01-20-11 04:56 PM
    LOL good one Motorcyle Mama
    01-20-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD