i need help to unlock a blackberry curve 8520, my carrier is digicel
    02-07-10 04:56 PM
    you can contact your carrier and request the code, somtimes they are gracious enough to supply it. If that fails you can go on ebay or google a reputable unlocking service and for a fee they will email you an unlock code and instructions.
    02-07-10 05:52 PM
    There are also several reputable unlockers in the BB Unlocking forum here on CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 09:48 PM
    i got the code that dont work, everytime u enter it where the correct or incorrect one it restarts the phone and it still gives u 10 tries no matter what. another thing is that the phone memory was swiped, i was told the phone was secure locked, is there anyway i can get around that. it keep saying invalid sim card at the top. everything else works on the phone but the sim card. I NEED HELP FAST
    02-08-10 09:52 AM
    i need help to unlock a blackberry curve 8520, my carrier is digicel

We can unlock it for you

i got the code that dont work, everytime u enter it where the correct or incorrect one it restarts the phone and it still gives u 10 tries no matter what. another thing is that the phone memory was swiped, i was told the phone was secure locked, is there anyway i can get around that. it keep saying invalid sim card at the top. everything else works on the phone but the sim card. I NEED HELP FAST
    Actually your issue is a hardware one that will require the device be exchanged if under the 1 year warranty.
    02-08-10 11:31 AM
    well the phone is not under warranty so is there anything else i can do.
    02-08-10 02:10 PM
    Resell it to someone who uses the carrier its branded too.
    02-08-10 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD