going to jamaica visiting some family need my 8320 unlock so i can use there.can someone help need help
    02-09-10 03:56 PM
    You can purchase one from us or contact your carrier they will issue one for free if you fall within their guidelines.
    02-09-10 06:25 PM
    We can definately help you unlock your phone! Let us know if you have any questions!
    02-09-10 10:40 PM
    going to jamaica visiting some family need my 8320 unlock so i can use there.can someone help need help
    Plenty of us unlockers here that can help you unlock your Blackberry. Start by calling your provider to see if they will give you the code for free.

If not then we can unlock it for you and send you the unlock code right away.
    02-10-10 05:29 PM
    We can also unlock your phone for you. Let us know if you need our help! We will be glad to do so.
    02-10-10 05:53 PM
    Thanks Carnag! While we we all started with 0 posts at some point, we earned our reputations and help the CB Nation with their problems and not always just post on their walls to unlock their phones. Cheap is one thing..but experience, troubleshooting and customer service are the main reasons someone should choose an unlocker!

What's up with all these new unlockers jumping here out of the blue with join date Jan-Feb 2010.

IMO use the following: (No Particular preferences)
    Cellunlock
    Carrierunlock
    Remoteunlocker
    Unlockmybberry
    02-12-10 09:27 AM
    What's up with all these new unlockers jumping here out of the blue with join date Jan-Feb 2010.

IMO use the following: (No Particular preferences)
    Cellunlock
    Carrierunlock
    Remoteunlocker
    Unlockmybberry
    Thanks! We agree with you, unfortunately most of these new users (not all) basically only register to post a link to a new website and looks like mods are taking them down. As theremoteunlocker said, we all started with 0, but we also help other members everyday not only here to post links
    02-12-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD