A frind of mine got a new phone and gave me her old 8310 Blackberry curve, I need help unlocking it now so that I can use it with my sim card, can someone help me
    07-01-10 06:33 PM
    If you are in the US call your carrier and they will do it for free. If not there are
    several vendors that will do it for you at a reasonable price.

I moved this thread to the Unlocking Forum so it will be more visible to the
    reputable vendors on this site.
    07-01-10 06:53 PM
    If you are in the US call your carrier and they will do it for free. If not there are
    several vendors that will do it for you at a reasonable price.

I moved this thread to the Unlocking Forum so it will be more visible to the
    reputable vendors on this site.
    07-01-10 06:53 PM
    PM me or check out my website. I would be happy to help you out.
    07-02-10 11:25 AM
    A frind of mine got a new phone and gave me her old 8310 Blackberry curve, I need help unlocking it now so that I can use it with my sim card, can someone help me
    Your carrier is always your point of contact first, if not you can always purchase one from any of us reliable unlockers on here.
    07-02-10 11:14 PM
    We will be more then happy to help you unlock it! Let us know if you still need help.
    07-03-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD