Can someone help me unlock Blackberry 7280 via software? Any links or guides would be appreciated. you can private message me if you are not allowed to post. Thanks
    02-03-08 12:17 AM
    Nobody has software to unlock your 7280. You need to contact a 3rd party unlocking service.

HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, Canada’s Cellular Repair Center is a reputable one.
    02-03-08 09:06 AM
    I actually do have software to unlock it. I recently had to unlock my 7280 and accidentally paid for two "unlock credits" for the Remote unlock client.

I used one unlock credit, but have one remaining, and I have the client software that will unlock any blackberry 7xxx series handheld.

You can buy the software for about $10 on Ebay with one Unlock credit. I want to at least recover some of my loss so I will give you my unlock credit and sned you the software - if it works to unlock your blackberry you can paypal me whatever it was worth for you ($5 or so would be fine).

PM me if you want to arrange something. The software actually works really well - unlocked mine in less than a minute.
    02-08-08 10:27 PM
    I would be interested in buying the software to unlock mine
    11-24-09 06:05 PM
    Or we can unlock it for you
    11-24-09 06:58 PM
    i am assuming that you have anextel or some iden service. get a usb cable and go to i870.org and read read read
    12-03-09 12:49 AM