Greetings

I have been looking for days for my best options for buying 2 Z-10's. I was going to go for the 3 year plan deal, but then at the last minute I read about koodo's cash deal for $550.

Now I'm keen on being first in line on monday because they have several for sale , first come first serve.

What I need to know is how to get the unlock code for the z-10. There's tons of websites offering BB codes , but most not for the z-10.

Can anyone offer any advice on the best, cheapest way to unlock a z-10 ? Koodo isn't even an option where I live.

Also , does the second z-10 I go to unlock need its own unique code different from the first?

Thanks in advance. I'm excited about monday , but I want to make sure I can unlock them without issue (or great expense).
    02-02-13 03:09 PM
    Monday is when you can purchase it from koodo? are you sure ?

BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    but so far none for the koodo model
    02-02-13 03:19 PM
    Monday is when you can purchase it from koodo? are you sure ?

BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    but so far none for the koodo model
    Yah, I called, and even went there to confirm.. They have at least 5 for sale at the outlet I contacted (not even that big of a city). They had to promise not to sell until Feb 4th.

I just need to know a cheap and reliable source to get the z-10 unlock code for koodo , and if the same code can be used on both z-10ks I buy.
    02-02-13 03:24 PM
    One bummer about the koodo deal is that you only get the manufacturer one year warranty with no possibility of extending it.

If I order off the source , or similar, I can get a 3 year extended warrenty , now I'm unsure what to do again , LOL.
    02-02-13 04:35 PM
    Yah, I called, and even went there to confirm.. They have at least 5 for sale at the outlet I contacted (not even that big of a city). They had to promise not to sell until Feb 4th.

I just need to know a cheap and reliable source to get the z-10 unlock code for koodo , and if the same code can be used on both z-10ks I buy.
    I don't think you can yet. It's too new. Sorry.
    02-02-13 04:38 PM
    One bummer about the koodo deal is that you only get the manufacturer one year warranty with no possibility of extending it.

If I order off the source , or similar, I can get a 3 year extended warrenty , now I'm unsure what to do again , LOL.

Ugh.. don't every buy ANYTHING from the source.. Best Buy or Future Shop also have 3 year warranty's if you are interested in that..
    02-02-13 04:47 PM
    Ugh.. don't every buy ANYTHING from the source.. Best Buy or Future Shop also have 3 year warranty's if you are interested in that..
    Care to mention why ? I don't mind the source ,haven't had any troubles and the staff is helpful/friendly.I don't see any info on best buy or futureshops site where you can pre-order , it just says "unavailable at this time". Maybe they'll have them by monday though.
    02-02-13 05:50 PM