I need help!

I bought a bb tour on ebay and its from sprint.. what can I do to unlock it if it's from ebay?
    What should I say to Sprint's International Support line? Do you think they will give me the unlock code?
    What should I doo?!!

Help! =s
    Last edited by slbbt; 08-12-09 at 12:03 AM.
    08-11-09 11:44 PM
    You need to be a Sprint customer and just tell them you will travel oversea in a week then they should give you the code. If they don't give you the code, you probably need to buy code from online vendor.
    08-12-09 12:13 AM
    Do you think they will ask me my name in order to see if I am a"customer" of theirs before they give me the code? Or should I just go directly and ask them for the code?

Thank you so much!
    08-12-09 12:15 AM
    They will ask you if you have a Sprint account. If no account, I think they will not give you the code
    08-12-09 12:21 AM
    I would try n say u r about to get a account with them n try n get the info from them
    08-12-09 12:34 AM
    But shouldn't I be supposed to already have an account by buying the phone from them?

I want to have my story straight so I can convince them =)

Thank you guys
    08-12-09 12:48 AM
    Just tell them you are travelling out of the country and need to be able to use other providers SIM card. They should give you the code no problem.
    08-12-09 02:25 AM
    In my experience, carriers won't help you if you aren't an existing customer. Roger's and T-Mobile wouldn't do anything for me. I don't think having your 'story straight' will make any difference.
    08-12-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD