Hey everyone, I found this forum tonight and thought it was worth a shot to see if someone might be able to help me figure this one out. I recently purchased an unlocked Blackberry Tour on eBay. The seller unlocked my phone and set me up with my first month of BOOST mobile. So far I'm relatively happy with the service except that I've had to reinstall the service books twice because my internet and MMS stopped working. Until Saturday, they weren't working at all ( it was always the same story - after reinstalling service books they would work for a day or two and then stop )

Suddenly on Saturday my internet started working again, as did my OUTGOING MMS. But today I've been contacted by multiple friends who asked me why I haven't responded to their MMS and its because I haven't received them. I cannot even send an MMS message to myself. Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Thanks so much

Heather
    08-30-10 09:34 PM
    Your gonna continue to have errors because you don't have a Boost Branded Berry.
    08-31-10 12:06 AM
    Your gonna continue to have errors because you don't have a Boost Branded Berry.
    When is Boost releasing the 9800 ?
    09-03-10 11:07 PM
    When is Boost releasing the 9800 ?
    When RIM decides to make a iDEN version
    09-03-10 11:46 PM
    do you know if it possible to put my sprint 8830 on boost ive been trying for weeks dont know whats wrong :'(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD