Ok guys so here it goes. I bough an unlocked Storm 9550 on ebay, and everything is great and all but I can not set up my email accounts! Any of them! When I got to configure email in the set-up wizzard it says "Your email account is already activated for enterprise use?" I have not set anyhting up on this Storm in regards to email at all. Therefore how do I go about setting up my email accounts on the phone? Please help.....
    02-19-10 06:46 PM
    Ok so update now it is telling me that I need a Enterprise Server password, or install the blakcberry desktop software. I installed the desktop software because I do not have enterprise server, but nothing there is nowhere to configure email in the software. Can someone please help me out
    02-20-10 11:47 AM
    I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! I had the same problem on AT&T... go to this website and follow directions. It shows two alternative to set up icon on the device. I used the device browser option and it worked perfectly! Hope it helps everyone else. It is only for use with AT&T though.

Answer Center | AT&T
    02-20-10 06:35 PM
    I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! I had the same problem on AT&T... go to this website and follow directions. It shows two alternative to set up icon on the device. I used the device browser option and it worked perfectly! Hope it helps everyone else. It is only for use with AT&T though.

Answer Center | AT&T
    ...and this worked with your storm 2???
    03-07-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD