Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase a unlocked storm 2(even a the original storm would be fine), the cheaper the better.

I'm currently with Rogers and they don't have the Storm and I would like to upgrade to one.

Thanks for the help!!
    02-21-10 08:32 PM
    You can try Ebay or Craigslist, some great deals there. I believe there's also a marketplace on Crackberry Forums where members sell their phones.
    02-21-10 08:39 PM
    Would be cheaper to buy one locked and unlock it yourself. Use coupon code crackb50. $8.50 after coupon.

CellUnlock.net-Unlock Your Rogers or Fido Phone by Code
    02-21-10 08:41 PM
    Would be cheaper to buy one locked and unlock it yourself. Use coupon code crackb50. $8.50 after coupon.

CellUnlock.net-Unlock Your Rogers or Fido Phone by Code

Thanks for the help!!!

Can any storm from any provider be unlocked to work on the Rogers network?

Thanks again!!
    02-21-10 08:53 PM
    Thanks for the help!!!

Can any storm from any provider be unlocked to work on the Rogers network?

Thanks again!!
    Yes they can. Bell/Telus/Verizon will only work on Rogers EDGE though. No 3G.
    02-21-10 08:56 PM
    I got mine from Craigslist. Seems to be the cheapest prices around. If you are even ok with a storm 1 then for sure go to craigslist - you'll find LOTS of ads.
    02-21-10 09:17 PM
    I got mine from Craigslist. Seems to be the cheapest prices around. If you are even ok with a storm 1 then for sure go to craigslist - you'll find LOTS of ads.
    Thanks for all the help guys!! Very much appreciated!!
    02-22-10 03:15 PM
    Thanks for all the help guys!! Very much appreciated!!
    I have an unlocked S1 9530 for sale email me an offer if you are interested. Here's a link to my ad on a different forum. HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - FS: Unlocked Storm 9530

kidkamel@gmail.com
    02-22-10 03:29 PM
    Be aware that you will not be able to use 3G on Rogers. Also, you may have to do some minor fixes within the OS and service books to get everything working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD