After learning what an unlocked phone was....

i tried to find the diff of the verizion storm2 and telus storm2 i came up with nothing so does it matter which company i were to buy from?

i do live in Canada and no service provider can give 3g on the storm2 in Canada(to my knowledge of what i read on the forums) so the service provider doesnt matter and i will most likly be buying the phone without contract since i am currently on contract
    03-19-10 03:48 PM
    After learning what an unlocked phone was....

i tried to find the diff of the verizion storm2 and telus storm2 i came up with nothing so does it matter which company i were to buy from?

i do live in Canada and no service provider can give 3g on the storm2 in Canada(to my knowledge of what i read on the forums) so the service provider doesnt matter and i will most likly be buying the phone without contract since i am currently on contract
    There is no difference between both. Only difference in your case if you live in Canada, is that if you decide one day to sign up with Telus, then you will be able to get a Telus Storm activated with them.

If you only plan on using it with a GSM provider such as Rogers/Fido or any orher GSM Provider worldwide, then there is not much difference.

You won't be able to get 3G though in North America GSM networks, but overseas you will.
    03-19-10 05:09 PM
    okay thanks
    03-19-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD