I have a virgin sim card with the blackberry data plan and was using everything fine on my curve, BBM and everything, however I lost my phone and i've phone virgin and they're sending me a new sim card with all the same stuff on it, so I was wondering if I just buy an UNLOCKED curve phone, and put the sim card in will I be able to use BBM and stuff still?
    04-15-11 03:11 PM
    Yes it will work
    04-17-11 07:33 PM
    Hopefully you synced all of your BBM information with your email address to restore all of your contacts...
    04-17-11 10:58 PM
    I have a virgin sim card with the blackberry data plan and was using everything fine on my curve, BBM and everything, however I lost my phone and i've phone virgin and they're sending me a new sim card with all the same stuff on it, so I was wondering if I just buy an UNLOCKED curve phone, and put the sim card in will I be able to use BBM and stuff still?
    You will no problem. Just check to see if that curve is compatible with Virgin.
    04-18-11 09:40 AM
    As stated above your in the clear! smooth sailing when you get your curve
    04-19-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD