i found a curve 9300 on kijiji for a good price and she says its unlocked. is there anyway i could tell that it is indeed unlocked some how, i wanna get my daughter a bb but don't want to buy hew a new one cause i know she will probably lose it haha. start her off on a curve first.
    thanks
    11-12-11 04:03 PM
    Options>advanced options>Sim card. When at that screen type mepd. Nothing will show on the svreen as you type. A dialodue box will pop up with network disabled or some similar word if unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mohawk apple likes this.
    11-12-11 04:42 PM
    yes i agree with sedalia066.. check it and if is locked you can contact us and we will help you unlock your phone
    mohawk apple likes this.
    11-12-11 06:43 PM
    Hi,

Yes, go to Options>advanced options>Sim card and if everything says disabled or inactive it is unlocked

also you could just bring a simcard from a different network along with you and put it in the phone, if it works the phone is unlocked.

If the phone is locked and you buy it, we will unlock it for you for free
    just pm us

Cheers,

James
    mohawk apple likes this.
    11-13-11 06:06 AM

UNLOCKED DEVICE
    mohawk apple likes this.
    11-13-11 01:16 PM
    Agree with the others, if all the fields are disabled then there is no active SIM lock on the Blackberry device you want to use.
    11-14-11 01:51 PM
    i found a curve 9300 on kijiji for a good price and she says its unlocked. is there anyway i could tell that it is indeed unlocked some how, i wanna get my daughter a bb but don't want to buy hew a new one cause i know she will probably lose it haha. start her off on a curve first.
    thanks
    If they send you a screenshot of the sim personalization screen.
    11-15-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD