Okay so I unlocked my curve 8320. My question is: if I have to reinstall my os for any reason, will my phone get locked again back to T-mobile?
    01-10-10 09:52 PM
    No it would not.
    01-10-10 11:04 PM
    Funny you ask, I had the same worry the other day but after reading thru some websites and actually trying it myself you are good to go. I read once it's unlocked it's gonna remain like that no matter how many times you wipe it up.
    01-11-10 10:33 AM
    A question on this: If I have to download OS on an AT&T unlocked for T-Mobile, which one do I download AT&T or T-Mobile?
    01-11-10 02:32 PM
    A question on this: If I have to download OS on an AT&T unlocked for T-Mobile, which one do I download AT&T or T-Mobile?
    It does not matter. All of the OS packages are identical, it is the internal branding of your BlackBerry that determines which Theme and applications will be installed.

The only difference is the handling of the securty file. If the OS package matches the carrier branding, no further handling is required. If it does not match, you must locate and delete the file vendor.xml.
    01-11-10 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD