Hey , I have a Unlocked Bold from ATT and NOW running Tmobile , My SMS MMS AND Internet service works but the email setup does not work at all and I continue to get someone else's mail. Its the most annoying thing in the world ..... i dont want this good bold to go to waste , does any one know what i need to do to maybe get this problem solved , please excuse my lack of knowledge
    09-26-09 02:49 AM
    check the sticky on the bold forum? that might help you out
    09-26-09 03:08 AM
    Search is yo' friend!
    09-26-09 03:58 AM
    Don't 4 hard on the new-by

just point to the following link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...evised-100324/
    09-26-09 10:41 AM
    Go to the Email setup wizard and see if there's an unwanted email address setup on the device! If there is just delete it...
    09-26-09 10:46 AM
    Hey , I have a Unlocked Bold from ATT and NOW running Tmobile , My SMS MMS AND Internet service works but the email setup does not work at all and I continue to get someone else's mail. Its the most annoying thing in the world ..... i dont want this good bold to go to waste , does any one know what i need to do to maybe get this problem solved , please excuse my lack of knowledge

when you received the device was the phone setup already?
    09-26-09 10:49 AM
    Sounds like someone elses BES account is associated with the pin. Might have to contact them or the carrier to have it removed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:47 AM
    Looks like the PIN needs to be released. Get in touch with the previous owner and have him call his provider to have the phones PIN released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD