Ok so here's the story. This is my 1st post on here so hopefully someone can help me. I have a T-Mobile Blackberry Bold 9780 that I unlocked. I have a Gophone sim. When I put in the sim card it I am able to make calls and it does show my phone # in the sim card information. I am not able to send text msgs nor does my contacts show up. When I go into options and select import contacts from sim card I get a msg stating that there is nothing on my sim card. When I put it back in my old phone all my contacts do show up. I very new to unlocking a phone so any help would be much appreciated. I did read that you need to reprogram the phone's data settings but I have not been abale to find that anywhere online on how to. All I have done is a hard reset. Thanks!!!
    All I'm really looking to be able to do is make calls, send text(pic &video).
    01-31-11 12:06 PM
    Your contacts on your old phone are stored in the phone memory. To change the #, go to Options - Device - Advanced - SIM Card - then hit menu (bb button) and select edit sim phone #
    bradley802 likes this.
    01-31-11 04:20 PM
    good advice ftb!
    02-03-11 12:49 PM
    Your contacts on your old phone are stored in the phone memory. To change the #, go to Options - Device - Advanced - SIM Card - then hit menu (bb button) and select edit sim phone #
    great answer ftb
    02-03-11 01:41 PM
    thank you.........
    02-03-11 02:31 PM
    Always great help here!
    02-06-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD