I have a unlocked black berrry strom and i cant use the internet even tho i have the 35 blackberry plan i got the email working wwit my own email but cant use the internet.. wen i do try i see this message

"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    02-12-09 11:18 PM
    It will only work via wifi as T-Mobile does not have the service books for the Storm or the Bold as they do not sell them. They also cannot get them for you and RIM cannot give them to you either.
    02-12-09 11:38 PM
    You need to get your PIN# ready (via Options - status, from your device's menu) & contact your service provider's Data Tech Dept. They should ask you for the PIN & also be able to reset your internet configurations to allow access.
    02-13-09 12:01 AM
    I have a unlocked black berrry strom and i cant use the internet even tho i have the 35 blackberry plan i got the email working wwit my own email but cant use the internet.. wen i do try i see this message

"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    how did you unlock it? thanks in advance
    02-13-09 12:26 AM
    how did you unlock it? thanks in advance
    you can pay someone to do it, perhaps your wireless provider will give it to you. dont know how telus handles this, but i know as long as you're a vzw customer in good standing for 60 days, they will give you the unlock code, you just tell them you are going overseas.
    02-13-09 01:41 AM

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    You need to talk to Pltaylor he is a lot of help... here is a link on crackberry that i will help also http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    02-13-09 02:58 AM
    How did you get your email to work with Tmobile..... Did you have to get your PIN released from Vodafone first?
    02-13-09 02:59 AM
    How did you get your email to work with Tmobile..... Did you have to get your PIN released from Vodafone first?
    I registered an unlocked Vodafone 9500 handset with O2 without having to do any releasing of anything with Vodafone first.

As soon as my blackberry package went active on O2 I could set the device up on O2's BIS web interface.
    02-13-09 03:31 AM
    My Storm is also unlocked but i am getting ready to go back to the US on vacation for a Month but vodafone was telling me that i don't need to get it released because my emails will go to the phone any way do you know if this is true
    02-13-09 05:32 AM
    My Storm is also unlocked but i am getting ready to go back to the US on vacation for a Month but vodafone was telling me that i don't need to get it released because my emails will go to the phone any way do you know if this is true
    From what i understand, you will get the emails if you are connected with their sim. If not, you will not get your emails. You will most likely get charged through the nose for roaming charges....

I can't get the email because my pin is associated with T-Mobile but i have a TIM sim in.

There are plenty of unlock services, just search for storm unlock.
    02-13-09 05:48 AM
    It will only work via wifi as T-Mobile does not have the service books for the Storm or the Bold as they do not sell them. They also cannot get them for you and RIM cannot give them to you either.
    You are so wrong my friend... In terms of the Blackberry Bold, Tmo has the service books. I have an unlocked Bold working with Tmo and didn't have to do anything to get it working. Just insert the SIM card... Please do your research before stating something... won't confuse users and make their lives a lot easier..
    02-13-09 06:02 AM
    From what i understand, you will get the emails if you are connected with their sim. If not, you will not get your emails. You will most likely get charged through the nose for roaming charges....

I can't get the email because my pin is associated with T-Mobile but i have a TIM sim in.

There are plenty of unlock services, just search for storm unlock.
    I don't get what you mean one my storm is already unlocked. My big question is how do i get my PIN released? And if i don't get my PIN released from Vodafone does that also mean that i wont get web also on my phone when i am in the US using a Tmobile SIM Card.
    02-13-09 06:58 AM
    You just need to log in to the BIS for whoever's network you're on and set your phone up on their web interface.

Just enter your PIN and IMEI on their BIS web interface and it should be possible to configure email accounts for your device.

You'll have to do the same when you come back over to Vodafone UK again though.
    02-13-09 10:05 AM
    there is a step by step video on how to unlock it on youtube
    01-17-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD