11-02-10 07:39 AM
35 12
tools
    I just took advantage of the $9.99 deal from expressunlock so I hope it works. I just got my Storm 2 and Verizon refused to unlock it because they unlocked my Storm 1 last month and you have to wait 10 months to get another one. I am in Kuwait, so an unlocked phone is a need for me and this is the cheapest offer on the web I could find. Thanks!
    Glad to hear. We pretty much all have the same prices when using coupon codes/discounts but the most important is you dealing with a reliable company and rest assured expressunlock will send you a working code.
    03-23-10 10:18 AM
    I just took advantage of the $9.99 deal from expressunlock so I hope it works. I just got my Storm 2 and Verizon refused to unlock it because they unlocked my Storm 1 last month and you have to wait 10 months to get another one. I am in Kuwait, so an unlocked phone is a need for me and this is the cheapest offer on the web I could find. Thanks!
    Thanks!! If you have any question just email us.
    03-23-10 05:00 PM
    i have an unlocked storm 2 and im with AT&T. I'm trying to figure out how to get my MMS and Net working.
    04-09-10 04:59 PM
    i have an unlocked storm 2 and im with AT&T. I'm trying to figure out how to get my MMS and Net working.
    Need to search for the threads on how to setup storm on att network
    04-09-10 05:01 PM
    You need to load the Service Books, here is a useful link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    keith1000 likes this.
    04-09-10 05:47 PM
    Sure can. Let us know if you want it unlocked.
    Can an unlocked storm 2 work with Sprint service? I like my Sprint service but really like the Storm 2...just wondering. Thanks.
    05-28-10 09:43 PM
    Only if it's flashed and IF Sprint is willing to activate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 09:45 PM
    Only if it's flashed and IF Sprint is willing to activate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey CarrierUnlock- First of all, thx so much for all your input. 2nd, i just used your service and it was awesome. Very easy, very straightforward, and i couldn't be happier.
    If you don't mind, i have another question.
    I have a BB storm 2 9500 (Verizon). I just unlocked it via your service. This phone has never been activated b/c while waiting for the insurance company to deliver my phone (UPS screwed up 4 days in a row), i opted to buy the new Droid X. The Droid X is activated and the BB Storm is still sitting in the box (unlocked, thx to you
    Does this matter at all? Is this a good thing, bad thing, or just indifferent? Thx again for you help and your fantastic company.
    RM
    08-11-10 06:50 PM
    That's fine, unlocking your phone added value to it in case you decide to sell it.
    08-11-10 11:25 PM
    Those are not the correct instructions....on the Storm you will need to press the number key to press the 2 in MEP2....so no way to type MEPE.

Please make sure to post correct information not to confuse readers, here are the correct instructions:

Tip: Turn the phone sideways so you get the full qwerty keypad
    1. Insert any sim card
    2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
    3. Go to Options
    4. Select Advanced Options
    5. Select SIM Card
    6. Hit menu select show keybord
    7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
    8. Enter mep2
    9. Now it will say enter network mep code
    10. Enter the Unlock Code given to you by CellUnlock.net Enter
    11. Your phone is now unlocked
    11-02-10 07:39 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD