I followed the directions I on found on a forum, but I can not get browser to come up, get visual voice mail, my email keeps saying can not connect, facebook will not refresh, this is a werid one any pics I have taken since I unlocked the phone will not set to homescreen anything before I can still set as homescreen. Since ATT does not have the storm on the website it asked what blackberry I have which one do I tell it. I tried to get the Service Books but the site keeps saying it does not recoginze it. Please any help I am newbie
    09-17-09 05:13 PM
    I followed the directions I on found on a forum, but I can not get browser to come up, get visual voice mail, my email keeps saying can not connect, facebook will not refresh, this is a werid one any pics I have taken since I unlocked the phone will not set to homescreen anything before I can still set as homescreen. Since ATT does not have the storm on the website it asked what blackberry I have which one do I tell it. I tried to get the Service Books but the site keeps saying it does not recoginze it. Please any help I am newbie
    What was the code given to break your phone
    09-17-09 09:56 PM
    I will have to look I sent them my IEM number and they sent me back the unlock code
    09-18-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD