I installed the .428 leak when it was released. Was having some weird stuff happen so I went back to .320 and all is well again.

Are none of you having edge issues with this OS? I lost my browser and all data after a reboot until I resent the service books via computer (couldn't do it from the BlackBerry). Also had spotty edge/EDGE throughout the day.

Was it only me? I loved the OS and the changes to the phone, but lack of data is a deal breaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 06:11 AM
    I have been running .428 since leaked with no issues......
    12-17-09 07:19 AM
    I'm having problems with getting the browser I'm with att I load up the att service books onto the storm via deskop manager after doing this I get the BB browser and media.net browser but they disappear in seconds

12-17-09 08:37 AM
    I'm having problems with getting the browser I'm with att I load up the att service books onto the storm via deskop manager after doing this I get the BB browser and media.net browser but they disappear in seconds

Proper punctuation makes things easier to read for everyone...
    12-17-09 11:48 AM
    all was well until i read this thread, at which point my connection dropped from EDGE to edge.

other than that, day 1 with .428 is going well...
    12-17-09 11:55 AM
    I installed the .428 leak when it was released. Was having some weird stuff happen so I went back to .320 and all is well again.

Are none of you having edge issues with this OS? I lost my browser and all data after a reboot until I resent the service books via computer (couldn't do it from the BlackBerry). Also had spotty edge/EDGE throughout the day.

Was it only me? I loved the OS and the changes to the phone, but lack of data is a deal breaker.
    I was having those issues on .320!
    So far all has been good on .428 (knock on wood)
    12-17-09 12:59 PM
    I was havig the same issue with my unlocked storm 9550. All I did was change the Sim Card and take the APN off. I just left it blank. it kept the EGDE for a week going strong.
    01-12-10 03:34 PM
    if you register host tables, you will get the browser back

dont need to resend service book
    01-12-10 03:37 PM
    I was havig the same issue with my unlocked storm 9550. All I did was change the Sim Card and take the APN off. I just left it blank. it kept the EGDE for a week going strong.
    What Sim card did you change?
    04-14-10 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD