Hello,

I've recently purchased an unlocked 9530 using T-Mobile sim with data services. Everything was working fine (email sent/received, internet browser, downloading ringtones and wallpapers) until this afternoon when I noticed email stopped working. I've checked the email setup, its telling me I can't connect to a server. Also I have notice the EDGE is coming back and force between EDGE and edge. Did I do something wrong? I am still new to this phone and still trying learn all the functions.
    09-23-09 01:32 AM
    Have you tried any battery pulls?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 02:02 AM
    Sounds like you need to resend the service books. you can do it either from the phone, which you seem to be having issues with. or the T-Mobile BIS site.

you should be able to just google T-Mobile BIS. or if you get lucky in the email settings once you get logged in, hit the menu button, scroll down till you see Service Books, click on that and then click the Send Service Books button.

Then wait a little bit. Do a battery pull just incase. then everything SHOULD be working like it did before again.
    09-23-09 03:52 AM
    i dont see service books in the menu
    10-20-09 08:51 PM
    Its under Help
    10-20-09 08:57 PM
    I doubt it has anything to do with the service books, because he said it cuts in and out. I'm thinking battery pull..but sending the service books again doesn't ever hurt either I guess

Hows the phone treating you so far??
    10-20-09 10:23 PM
    Hello,

I've recently purchased an unlocked 9530 using T-Mobile sim with data services. Everything was working fine (email sent/received, internet browser, downloading ringtones and wallpapers) until this afternoon when I noticed email stopped working. I've checked the email setup, its telling me I can't connect to a server. Also I have notice the EDGE is coming back and force between EDGE and edge. Did I do something wrong? I am still new to this phone and still trying learn all the functions.
    Do you have the latest OS on the phone? or a leaked one?
    10-21-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD