My boyfriend had his 8520 Blackberry (TMobile network) unlocked for me to use on At&t.

Cons:
    My MMS doesn't work.
    I can't figure out how to delete his account from the phone, so I can set up my email.

Pros:
    My internet works.

Can this be fixed? I'm technically-non-advanced, which is why I'm posting this here. (And I'm sorry for being such a "n00b.") Please advice
    07-05-10 08:37 PM
    Do you have a BIS (Blackberry Data Plan) on your AT&T account? Thats the 1st step. Once thats done, you need to log into your BIS account at bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

Enter the info they ask for, and you should be sent 'service books' which are like data packs...or configuration files. Restart your phone and you HOPEFULLY should be good to go!
    07-05-10 09:31 PM
    It says an account already exists for the PIN & IMEI... which makes sense, because it used to be used by my boyfriend. How can he cancel this... if possible?
    07-05-10 09:41 PM
    It says an account already exists for the PIN & IMEI... which makes sense, because it used to be used by my boyfriend. How can he cancel this... if possible?
    He needs to contact his original carrier and have the PIN released.
    07-05-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD