Hello,
    I have a problem, I unlocked my T-Mobile blackberry and now using it with AT&T. I realized that now when I am using some applications like Poynt the phone is constantly searching for my GPS location. The location is on and it worked when I was with T-Mobile. Also, I realized that ForceRadioOn no longer works on the phone. Can someone help me out?
    02-27-10 05:25 PM
    Hello,
    I have a problem, I unlocked my T-Mobile blackberry and now using it with AT&T. I realized that now when I am using some applications like Poynt the phone is constantly searching for my GPS location. The location is on and it worked when I was with T-Mobile. Also, I realized that ForceRadioOn no longer works on the phone. Can someone help me out?
    I don't know about the ForceRadioOn option, but ATT doesn't support GPS the way that T-Mobile does. It is my understanding that this is a separate service with ATT that incurs extra fees, but T-Mobile has it built in to their service. I could be wrong about that, and if so I stand corrected. I had similar issues with my very first BB that was an unlocked T_Mobile that I used with ATT.
    02-27-10 06:41 PM
    I don't know about the ForceRadioOn option, but ATT doesn't support GPS the way that T-Mobile does. It is my understanding that this is a separate service with ATT that incurs extra fees, but T-Mobile has it built in to their service. I could be wrong about that, and if so I stand corrected. I had similar issues with my very first BB that was an unlocked T_Mobile that I used with ATT.
    Oh ok. Thanks. The ForceRadioOn app seems to be working but I do think you're right about the GPS. I can't bother anymore, it's like you will never win!
    02-28-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD