I recently bought a BB off Ebay and was told that the phone was unlocked to work overseas since I am stationed in Italy. Well, the phone is not unlocked and I called AT&T to see if I could get the code and they told me that my phone was unlockable... what does that mean? Would I be able to get it unlocked else where or am I SOL?
    07-14-10 12:52 PM
    Not it can be unlocked. Just means they won't unlock it because you are not their customer.
    07-14-10 09:23 PM
    Ok, well I just used your services to get my code. Thanks for the help and the discount! Looking forward to being able to use my Blackberry and become an addicted user!
    07-14-10 10:11 PM
    Ok, well I just used your services to get my code. Thanks for the help and the discount! Looking forward to being able to use my Blackberry and become an addicted user!
    We just sent you the code
    07-14-10 10:11 PM

Lol I've never seen anyone try to get addicted to something....unfortunately there's a good chance it'll happen
    07-16-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD