it was Torch 9800 before & now we're spreading BB love to everyone with FREE Unlocking Codes for BlackBerry Bold 9780!! click the link below

* ONLY USA & Canada Devices *

Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9780 for FREE | BlackBerry India
    Last edited by shahriyar; 11-21-10 at 09:21 AM.
    11-21-10 07:01 AM
    Awesome. Thanks guys just posted my info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 07:57 AM
    Very good deal!!!
    11-21-10 12:32 PM
    Very dangerous posting your IMEI info on the web. Someone can easily clone your device.
    11-21-10 04:10 PM
    we also provide safe unlocking. That's not free
    11-21-10 07:55 PM
    Again .. Warning to BlackBerry users out there .. There is a chance that your Device will be cloned when posting your IMEI in forums or on other websites. Please be careful.
    11-23-10 09:37 PM
    Again .. Warning to BlackBerry users out there .. There is a chance that your Device will be cloned when posting your IMEI in forums or on other websites. Please be careful.
    Lol. Try our pay service!! We run same service that you guys do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 09:39 PM
    Good for you guys!
    11-24-10 07:55 AM
    We offer cheap Blackberry 9780 unlock codes as well. If anybody needs Unlocking us as well as other great sellers are willing to help! Check Signature or PM with any questions.
    11-24-10 08:50 AM
    Very dangerous posting your IMEI info on the web. Someone can easily clone your device.
    hi im new to blackberry and i was wondering what you meant when you said that posting your emei number could get your device cloned? how do you clone somebody's blackberry?

p.s
    im not going to clone someones bb, i was just wondering.
    01-27-11 04:49 PM
    We only unlock phones. Cloning phones is illegal.
    01-27-11 08:10 PM
    you should all pay attention to what this guy is saying.......
    01-28-11 09:47 AM
    You should stop spamming this forum ...
    01-28-11 03:08 PM
    threads like this should be posted in the promotions and giveaway forums also hiding your link in the forums doens't fool anybody heh
    01-29-11 03:20 PM
    uh yah....
    I really dont see the logic in saying an imei can be used to clone your phone, GSM use a simcard for authentication and work on any imei regardless.

besides all these guys looking to sell u an unlock service will indeed ask u for your imei (in some cases partial will do) .Man it really kills me to see this kind of sleazy dishonesty on such a quality site as crackberry.

the bottom line is unlock codes are a dime a dozen most of the databases are bought in imei ranges from the same evil telecom industry that implemented them in the first place and than resold over and over. every tom **** and harry lookin to make an easy buck will try to convince u that theirs is the righteous service. They all do give the same result, an unlocked phone!
    07-05-11 12:51 AM
    pretty fiesty for a first post ^ i like it!! lol
    07-05-11 02:36 AM
    lol...I was just thinking that as I read it then I flipped to page two and you said it....creepy....
    07-12-11 08:49 PM
    uh yah....
    I really dont see the logic in saying an imei can be used to clone your phone, GSM use a simcard for authentication and work on any imei regardless.

besides all these guys looking to sell u an unlock service will indeed ask u for your imei (in some cases partial will do) .Man it really kills me to see this kind of sleazy dishonesty on such a quality site as crackberry.

the bottom line is unlock codes are a dime a dozen most of the databases are bought in imei ranges from the same evil telecom industry that implemented them in the first place and than resold over and over. every tom **** and harry lookin to make an easy buck will try to convince u that theirs is the righteous service. They all do give the same result, an unlocked phone!
    If that were true i wouldn't hear complaints about halfass unlockers who couldn't tell a difference from a "1" or a "7". Then have to fix their stupid mistakes.
    07-12-11 08:59 PM
    If that were true i wouldn't hear complaints about halfass unlockers who couldn't tell a difference from a "1" or a "7". Then have to fix their stupid mistakes.
    Agreed

You get what you pay for. Yes, the end goal is the same, and nobody is saying that if you use a 'cheaper' unlocker then they won't unlock your phone, but you get a different service IMHO

We have a local Toronto number and a Toll-free number for customers to call. We have email support from 6am-11pm everyday with turnarounds of both codes and emails within 1-5 minutes. We spend time with customers who don't even buy codes from us! All this costs money, the phone lines, the websites, the customer service agents...it ain't free!

Nonetheless, to each his own. I'm not sure why or what you're really ranting about though..

PS. Nobody...NOBODY can unlock a phone with a 'partial' IMEI number like the poster said....pfft..
    07-12-11 09:09 PM
    Agree, You pay for the service, speed and reliability.
    not all the cheap unlock website will refund your money if there any problem with their site.

Use a good service, with a normal fair price - best thing to do.
    plus, the services is available from anywhere on any time and it's something that is worth to pay a few $$ for it.
    07-13-11 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD