Hi all!

I've got a big smile on my face because not only did I update the BB9900 OS to 540 and it works brilliantly, and the new release to 7.1, I also unlocked my phone - free!

Check out: FreeMyBlackBerry.com

The instructions are pretty straight forward and are listed on the website. The thing you need to get right is the MEP ID and the IMEI code. Triple check that info. As promised, they emailed me within 24 hours with my code and boom, unlocked.

Don't thank me, all they wanted at the end was for me to advertise for them, spread the word etc!!! Click on their advertising to help them out because it is free!! Yessssssssss!
    11-28-11 09:16 AM
    Anyone tried this? All my BBs are currently unlock now.
    11-28-11 09:41 AM
    Leave it up to the pros to unlock your device.
    11-28-11 10:20 AM
    Well, all I can say in response is, they wouldn't give you the hundred or so unlock attempts if were you a professional!!!

Seriously...I did a google search, found it on youtube, gave it a shot, boom. Worked for me. All I can do is post the free stuff. What you want to do with it is whatever you want! I got my free code!
    christin1803 likes this.
    11-28-11 01:01 PM
    I found this site a while back. I was obviously skeptical, but they sent two correct unlock codes for both a 9000 and 9900 within 24 hours.

The important thing is to check, double and then triple check the info you're sending them, as they will only make one attempt to generate a code for free. IIRC their faster (non-free) service is also cheaper than anything I found on eBay or Craigslist.

Highly recommend.
    christin1803 likes this.
    11-28-11 07:21 PM
    But you cannot compare with instant, safe, and someone who actually gives support.
    11-28-11 08:45 PM
    It worked on my 9800. Thank you!
    11-29-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD