Customers rather order from legitimate websites like we have..rather then email/pm. Once you operate a legitimate website with employees and expenses, you will understand
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 06-21-10 at 10:25 AM.
    06-21-10 10:20 AM
    Jim from berrymods.com sent me the unlock code for my Curve 8900 for FREE and it worked PERFECT!

Thanks berrymods, two thumbs up!
    06-26-10 01:05 AM
    Glad to hear. Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    06-26-10 01:07 AM
    I got a BB 8530 from a friend. Im on Alltel but its a sprint phone. Can I "unlock" it to work with Alltel?

Thanks in advance
    06-28-10 09:47 PM
    I got a BB 8530 from a friend. Im on Alltel but its a sprint phone. Can I "unlock" it to work with Alltel?

Thanks in advance
    It can be flashed, but Alltel doesn't exist anymore so you may want to ask verizon.
    06-28-10 10:53 PM
    Alltel does exist, I am a customer of theirs. My market has not changed over to Verison yet. Can you tell me if this flashing is something that can be done instore or is it something I would have to do?
    06-29-10 09:23 AM
    Alltel does exist, I am a customer of theirs. My market has not changed over to Verison yet. Can you tell me if this flashing is something that can be done instore or is it something I would have to do?
    It's better if you have it done in store, or there is also a company that can do it remotely but first thing you need to make sure is that Alltel will let you resgister the ESN on their network.
    06-29-10 09:26 AM
    Ill look into the instore thing and Ill also check with Alltel. I found a place that will flash this phone remotely. I called them and he said they could do it no problem. But, when I asked if all the features will work he said all will work except Online. I wont be able to go online with it... lol uhhh.. whats the point
    06-29-10 10:51 AM
    Ill look into the instore thing and Ill also check with Alltel. I found a place that will flash this phone remotely. I called them and he said they could do it no problem. But, when I asked if all the features will work he said all will work except Online. I wont be able to go online with it... lol uhhh.. whats the point
    Well that's the downside when trying to use a phone on a network its not branded to.
    06-29-10 10:52 AM
    Yeah, I guess so. Too bad because its a real nice phone and I was excited for my first BB. I guess Ill have to try to sell it and get one for my carrier. Thank you guys for all your help. Lots of good info here. Ill be back when I get one that is branded for my carrier
    06-29-10 11:02 AM
    Yeah, I guess so. Too bad because its a real nice phone and I was excited for my first BB. I guess Ill have to try to sell it and get one for my carrier. Thank you guys for all your help. Lots of good info here. Ill be back when I get one that is branded for my carrier
    You're welcome. Always here to help.
    06-29-10 05:59 PM
    I bought all of my phones off Ebay, I'm with ATT.

Since I didn't buy them from ATT I'm having some trouble getting them to unlock it.

Any guidance?

I'll be switching providers which is why I need to get them unlocked (I've got three lines). One of them is a Blackberry, one's a Moto, ones a Sammy.
    06-30-10 12:53 PM
    We can unlock all three for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 12:55 PM
    I bought all of my phones off Ebay, I'm with ATT.

Since I didn't buy them from ATT I'm having some trouble getting them to unlock it.

Any guidance?

I'll be switching providers which is why I need to get them unlocked (I've got three lines). One of them is a Blackberry, one's a Moto, ones a Sammy.
    We can help you unlock your phones.
    06-30-10 12:56 PM
    Jim from berrymods.com sent me the unlock code for my Curve 8900 for FREE and it worked PERFECT!

Thanks berrymods, two thumbs up!
    He did the same for me last night. I'm hoping he'll do it once again for the Bold 9700 I just brought along with my bestfriend's Bold 9700.
    07-14-10 06:19 PM
    Let us know if you need any help in the future
    07-16-10 06:12 PM
    He did the same for me last night. I'm hoping he'll do it once again for the Bold 9700 I just brought along with my bestfriend's Bold 9700.
    Glad to hear, let us know if you need to unlock another Blackberry
    07-19-10 10:56 PM
    You can call the provider for the unlock code for your BB phone.

Others, and I did this even if your not a customer of that service.

They will email the code in a week or less. Some have received the code instantly.

You can do it yourself for free.

Call customer service of the locking company.

Simply ask for the "subsidy unlock code". You are traveling to Italy.

This works 100% of the time.

Definitely don't pay for an unlock!!! That's just like burning money.

Cheers

what if you know that the bb is stolen and your friend gave it to you.
    can you still call the service provider or would it come up stolen to the service?
    07-28-10 10:10 PM
    what if you know that the bb is stolen and your friend gave it to you.
    can you still call the service provider or would it come up stolen to the service?
    Nope won't work.
    07-28-10 10:12 PM
    It's also known as "receiving stolen property"...
    07-28-10 11:51 PM
    I need know if there is. Possible to unlock a BB curve without the code I means there a different way ? I need help any ideas I don't have entries for mep2 code. Any ideas

10-02-10 03:39 AM
    When you type MEPD and then MEP2 does it says 0 entries left?
    10-02-10 09:14 PM
    I need know if there is. Possible to unlock a BB curve without the code I means there a different way ? I need help any ideas I don't have entries for mep2 code. Any ideas

Which model do you have?
    10-02-10 09:26 PM
    Can a Verizon Tour be unlocked to use on Sprint Service?
    What would I need to provide if it's possible.
    11-09-10 07:44 PM
    Can a Verizon Tour be unlocked to use on Sprint Service?
    What would I need to provide if it's possible.
    Not possible, Sprint is CDMA also and don't use SIM cards in the USA. The ones you see ship with their dual technology phones are only meant to be used when roaming overseas.
    11-09-10 07:45 PM
1,342 ... 5051525354
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD