08-30-12 09:51 PM
1,342 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Hi,,i have blackberry bold 9000,,i want to unlock this,please give me the unlock code for me!,i got it from vodafone spain!
    Please help me!!!
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry or you can also try calling your provider and see if they will give you the code for free.
    05-14-10 02:03 PM
    can u call that for me!.,cuz i dont know what i say if i call,.please!!
    porfavor!,

ill wait ur reply!
    05-14-10 02:22 PM
    Sorry were not the owners of the device.
    05-14-10 02:23 PM
    can u call that for me!.,cuz i dont know what i say if i call,.please!!
    porfavor!,

ill wait ur reply!
    You need to have an account with them.
    05-14-10 02:25 PM
    huhuhuhuh,,but what can i do to tell me the unlock code?

i need ur help friend!
    please!!!
    05-14-10 02:27 PM
    huhuhuhuh,,but what can i do to tell me the unlock code?

i need ur help friend!
    please!!!
    You can try and tell them that you are traveling and that you need to unlock your Blackberry.
    05-14-10 02:29 PM
    what the number can i call for them?,please give me the number to call?

thnx friend!
    05-14-10 02:32 PM
    what the number can i call for them?,please give me the number to call?

thnx friend!
    Particulares
    123 Servicio de Atencin al Cliente
    1444 Informacin Comercial

22114 Puntos Vodafone
    05-14-10 02:36 PM
    he said never unlock the vodafone!,T_T
    05-14-10 02:54 PM
    he said never unlock the vodafone!,T_T
    That's why we said some provider will not give the codes out and you will need to buy it from a 3rd party unlocker.
    05-14-10 02:55 PM
    uhhm,.i want to buy the unlock code,
    it is true?its not a fake?im scared to buy then no one reply me the unlock code!,how much is that unlock code!?
    And where i buy?
    05-14-10 02:58 PM
    uhhm,.i want to buy the unlock code,
    it is true?its not a fake?im scared to buy then no one reply me the unlock code!,how much is that unlock code!?
    And where i buy?
    You can check our feedbacks here on Crackberry.com forums. We are a couple of reputable unlockers here on Crackberry. You can find the link in our signature and you can also use Crackberry discount code.

You can also email us for more info.
    05-14-10 03:03 PM
    i can't see the selling area!,i want to buy!
    05-14-10 03:34 PM
    i can't see the selling area!,i want to buy!
    Please email us at sales@cellunlock.net, we don't want to spam the thread with links.
    05-14-10 03:36 PM
    i cant send messege,,well thnx for helping me,.but its hard to buy,,i dont know what im going!
    05-14-10 03:41 PM
    i cant send messege,,well thnx for helping me,.but its hard to buy,,i dont know what im going!
    Nothing hard to sending an email. You will have to check your email anyways to get the unlock code and instructions. We will send you a PM now with the link.
    05-14-10 03:43 PM
    thnx friend,.mail me in> carri3r_19@yahoo.com.ph
    05-14-10 03:55 PM
    what will happen if i take my sim card out of my unlocked storm i have verizon
    05-15-10 12:30 PM
    Nothing will happen. Blackberry unlocking is permanent
    05-15-10 12:31 PM
    Fairy dust will come out LOL. Nah just kidding nothing will happen.
    05-15-10 12:31 PM
    Fairy dust will come out LOL. Nah just kidding nothing will happen.
    Lmao...let me try!
    05-17-10 02:43 PM
    att told me they will NOT unlock my phone that is under contract even though i'm traveling to europe. they said they will only do it for an ATT phone that is not already linked to the person that has an account. basically if i sell my phone to someone that wants to use ATT, they will unlock it for them
    05-21-10 04:35 PM
    att told me they will NOT unlock my phone that is under contract even though i'm traveling to europe. they said they will only do it for an ATT phone that is not already linked to the person that has an account. basically if i sell my phone to someone that wants to use ATT, they will unlock it for them
    As much as we would love to sell you an unlock code, we also don't want you to pay for something you can get for free.

Try calling back and tell them you have a prepaid local SIM from Europe that you would like to use and that you need to get your phone unlocked. They should give you the code...if they don't ask to speak to manager
    05-21-10 04:50 PM
    That doesn't make sense. If it's an ATT phone and is going to be used with their network, it doesn't need unlocking.
    05-21-10 05:59 PM
    Berrymods.com is giving away free unlock codes for any blackberry device! No Catch!
    05-21-10 09:01 PM
1,342 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD