08-30-12 09:51 PM
1,342 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    Ok i followed your steps and after entering unlock code i get a "code error". I proceeded to reboot my device and continue as instructed. Phone is back on now and everything seems fine but how do i know if phone is unlocked? Is that error message normal?
    02-12-10 04:22 PM
    if it states code error than you have the incorrect unlock code.
    02-12-10 05:25 PM
    if it states code error than you have the incorrect unlock code.
    I know im on multiple threads but thnx again. When i get home from work later i'll give your site a try. Again thnx.
    02-12-10 05:43 PM
    No problem glad we could be of help to you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 05:46 PM
    I know im on multiple threads but thnx again. When i get home from work later i'll give your site a try. Again thnx.
    Check the reply we posted for you in the other thread about counter staying at the same number. If the counter decreases then the code they gave you is wrong. You can also email us at sales@cellunlock.net your IMEI and code they gave you and we will check it for you.
    02-12-10 05:46 PM
    Check the reply we posted for you in the other thread about counter staying at the same number. If the counter decreases then the code they gave you is wrong. You can also email us at sales@cellunlock.net your IMEI and code they gave you and we will check it for you.
    Ty. I sent you a email with the info. Yes the counter has started running backwards. I have 8 tries left. lol. Im usually a little smarter than this but again this is the first time ive tried so i expected a few speed bumps. lol . thnx again.
    02-13-10 10:02 AM
    Ty. I sent you a email with the info. Yes the counter has started running backwards. I have 8 tries left. lol. Im usually a little smarter than this but again this is the first time ive tried so i expected a few speed bumps. lol . thnx again.
    Ok great, we will be checking it right away.
    02-13-10 12:31 PM
    ive called att for the unlock code. i gave him my imei number and he says the computer syas that this phone can not be unlocked. either he heard me wrong or my phone can not be unlocked. if it cant be unlocked by code is it possible to get it unlocked another way?

02-13-10 12:31 PM
    ive called att for the unlock code. i gave him my imei number and he says the computer syas that this phone can not be unlocked. either he heard me wrong or my phone can not be unlocked. if it cant be unlocked by code is it possible to get it unlocked another way?

Yes we or any reliable unlocker here can unlock it for you which model do you have?
    02-13-10 12:33 PM
    We sent you the correct code, turns out you were missing a digit
    02-13-10 12:33 PM
    Yes we or any reliable unlocker here can unlock it for you which model do you have?
    thanks i got it. got my cousin to do it for me.

02-13-10 08:46 PM
    Glad to hear that, enjoy your unlocked Blackberry
    02-14-10 12:59 AM
    anyone know exactly why a carrier like CBW (Cincinnati Bell Wireless) doesn't offer unlock codes? it's frustrating because since they are smaller/regional it always costs the maximum to unlock them.
    02-14-10 01:54 AM
    anyone know exactly why a carrier like CBW (Cincinnati Bell Wireless) doesn't offer unlock codes? it's frustrating because since they are smaller/regional it always costs the maximum to unlock them.
    We can help you unlock it for a good price Did you try calling them and asking them?
    02-14-10 01:55 AM
    We can help you unlock it for a good price Did you try calling them and asking them?
    yeah, i guess their reasoning is that they don't really subsidize their phones much because they don't have contracts. it looks like you offer 50% off 37.99 which is a decent deal, but I'm not going to do it until I really need it I guess.

What i'd really like is the ability to flash 9700's between the at&t and t-mo umts bands...
    02-14-10 02:14 AM
    We can do it for you at a reasonable price. Gsm devices can't be flashed I'm sorry.

02-14-10 10:39 AM
    ===== QUOTE cellunlocknet ====

===== /QUOTE ====

yeah, i guess their reasoning is that they don't really subsidize their phones much because they don't have contracts. it looks like you offer 50% off 37.99 which is a decent deal, but I'm not going to do it until I really need it I guess.

What i'd really like is the ability to flash 9700's between the at&t and t-mo umts bands...
    The Cincinnati Bell unlocks are $18.99 Regular and you get 50% of that price

Let us know if you ever want to unlock it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 02:50 PM
    I just bought a bb 8310 off a girl from craigs she sold it to me at a good price but its locked if I call at&t myself and explain myself will they give it to me.
    Last edited by Nelkiss; 02-15-10 at 01:49 AM.
    02-15-10 01:44 AM
    Main prerequisite is being a customer few have been lucky without being a customer, but those are few. Give a shot. If not that's what were here for.

02-15-10 02:03 AM
    I just bought a bb 8310 off a girl from craigs she sold it to me at a good price but its locked if I call at&t myself and explain myself will they give it to me.
    Always worth a try. If not, any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    02-15-10 11:32 AM
    I phoned my carrier and they told me that my Storm 9500 wasn't able to be unlocked - is this really the case?
    02-15-10 10:37 PM
    I phoned my carrier and they told me that my Storm 9500 wasn't able to be unlocked - is this really the case?

It's unlockable. We can unlock it for you within minutes. Let us know.
    02-15-10 11:09 PM
    Welp i have an AT&T BB curve 8310

i called att and had my unlock code in 5min.

My reasoning exactly

Hello, im heading overseas soon, my plane leaves in 2 hours and my current phone (any carrier) just broke on me, and i need to be able to check my business emails, the tech from ATT store in my mall said i can call you guys and you will provide me with some kinda code to unlock my blackberry in which i can have it activated so i can use this phone while im overseas for the time being until i can get back to get my current phone fixed,. the lady basically asked a few questions, and said heres the code. have a wonderful day.
    02-15-10 11:19 PM
    Yup sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.
    02-16-10 12:03 AM
    That's not true, it can be unlocked We can help you unlock it.
    02-16-10 02:22 AM
1,342 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD