08-30-12 09:51 PM
1,342 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    ngreen helped me unlock my phone. Very helpful and very quick. Thank you ngreen
    09-30-09 01:49 PM
    10-01-09 01:41 AM
    Hi guys !!
    I feel kinda stupid to post this but I will do it anyway ... !!! I bought the blackberry storm from this guy of craigslist claiming it was unlocked and everything... just because I was super excited didn't try my T*mobile card in there...called Verizon, they said no, I even had my bud who's a current customer and they refused to unlock it...!! I paid to much for this phone and I'm just wondering if there's anyway I can unlock it for free, ( Broke student).
    any thoughts will be appreciate it
    thanks guys
    10-01-09 02:45 AM
    I did previously paid for an unlocked code to the storm 9530 and it worked, now I got the 8330 but can not find a code to unlock it, thought I would pay for it, I am deployed overseas and looking for help, thank you
    10-06-09 04:41 PM
    I did previously paid for an unlocked code to the storm 9530 and it worked, now I got the 8330 but can not find a code to unlock it, thought I would pay for it, I am deployed overseas and looking for help, thank you
    The 8330 is a CDMA phone only and can't be unlocked to be used with GSM sim card
    10-06-09 04:43 PM
    I did unlock my storm to work overseas and it worked , I purchase the code through ebay, good luck
    Hi guys !!
    I feel kinda stupid to post this but I will do it anyway ... !!! I bought the blackberry storm from this guy of craigslist claiming it was unlocked and everything... just because I was super excited didn't try my T*mobile card in there...called Verizon, they said no, I even had my bud who's a current customer and they refused to unlock it...!! I paid to much for this phone and I'm just wondering if there's anyway I can unlock it for free, ( Broke student).
    any thoughts will be appreciate it
    thanks guys
    10-06-09 04:44 PM
    when asking you service provider for the lock code does it have to be your phone and what information do you need to supply to them or is there one code for all there say blackberry 8330's?
    10-07-09 08:29 PM
    when asking you service provider for the lock code does it have to be your phone and what information do you need to supply to them or is there one code for all there say blackberry 8330's?
    Yes it has to be the imei they have on file or you can try an tell them you got a replacement phone
    10-07-09 08:31 PM
    I bought a new phone from ebay that is currently unlocked and i am trying to unlock my sister in-laws to copy the CDMA Settings. Does anyone know where i can find the settings to put into CDMA service edit screen to go along with bell mobility Canada? I tried calling *611 and they asked me if the phone was working or not I said it was and just wanted to stop the screen from saying roaming and network connections to stop say Cellular South :P
    Last edited by krazykanuck1; 10-07-09 at 08:55 PM.
    10-07-09 08:51 PM
    Your carrier would have to give you those settings.
    10-09-09 12:29 PM
    Called At&T today. Received the code with no questions while I was on the phone, and they were even willing to walk me through how to enter it.
    10-09-09 07:39 PM
    Aint that easy buddy they have a lot of restrictions before they give u that subsidy unlock code !!!
    If you're responding to my post, about how I called and received my unlock over the phone today within minutes, you're incorrect.

I explained that I was leaving the country.

That this is my personal phone.

I've only been a personal subscriber for less than a month with AT&T, and they provided directions on how to obtain my IMEI while I was on the phone (they asked me to grab another phone to be called on so they could walk me through it while I did the process).

People knock AT&T a lot, but I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Now the concept of calling them for an unlock, if you aren't with them, I can't comment on. Your post didn't quote anyone, and I was the prior poster before you; so I assumed it was directed at me.

The code they provided unlocked my phone. I used the basic instructions provided on the internet rather than have them take the time to walk me through it, as I felt their customer service was plenty ample already and I could handle the rest on my own (even after the gentleman asked me again if I was sure I could figure it out).

//As an edit comment, I'm not unlocking to leave AT&T, but have no bias towards other providers. I'm in a contract with AT&T for 23 more months, and I'm fine with that. My reason of unlocking was purely to be able to swap while abroad.
    Last edited by bladebarrier; 10-09-09 at 11:58 PM.
    10-09-09 11:54 PM
    Worked perfectly...

But the "im traveling out of the country" story didnt work....

I simply asked for the unlock code & they gave it to me instantly!

thanx!
    10-11-09 02:26 PM
    does anyone have any actual experinece getting unlock codes from a movistar 8100?

Machine translation (may not be accurate):
    Alguien tiene alguna experinece reales obtener cdigos de desbloqueo de un 8100 de movistar
    10-12-09 04:27 PM
    Not sure what you mean by experience, but let me know if you were interested in getting your 8100 unlocked from movistar
    10-12-09 04:32 PM
    Has anyone had any luck with Sprint providing the unlock code to the Tour 9630 for free. If so what numberr did call and specifcally did you tell them
    10-12-09 11:03 PM
    Has anyone had any luck with Sprint providing the unlock code to the Tour 9630 for free. If so what numberr did call and specifcally did you tell them
    Most Sprint Tours are shipped unlocked, if not you can call customer service and ask them for the code.
    10-12-09 11:35 PM
    Can someone point me to a thread that shows you how to unlock a curve 8310? I've searched but no luck and i'm very interested in doing this myself. Thank you in advance.
    10-16-09 11:55 AM
    Can someone point me to a thread that shows you how to unlock a curve 8310? I've searched but no luck and i'm very interested in doing this myself. Thank you in advance.
    You can't without a unlock code.
    10-16-09 11:57 AM
    I could have sworn that I saw a thread about this somewhere, but can't remember the model. I also remember a lot of people bricking their phones..so if you're trying it, please remember to read the entire thread if you ever find it. Bricking your phone to save $10 bucks doesn't make sense to me..but goodluck to you. Let me know if you need any help unlocking it safely.
    10-16-09 12:01 PM
    I could have sworn that I saw a thread about this somewhere, but can't remember the model. I also remember a lot of people bricking their phones..so if you're trying it, please remember to read the entire thread if you ever find it. Bricking your phone to save $10 bucks doesn't make sense to me..but goodluck to you. Let me know if you need any help unlocking it safely.
    well i just seen a youtube video that explained the process which seemed very easy and it looks to about a one minute process. I just need my unlock code from ATT.
    10-16-09 01:14 PM
    Yeah that process you can't really screw-up. You can try and get one from ATT or from us unlockers on here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 01:17 PM
    Yeah that process you can't really screw-up. You can try and get one from ATT or from us unlockers on here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if i fail with att then i will explore other options.
    10-16-09 01:59 PM
    Oh sorry..I thought you were referring to a different process. If you got your code from ATT, then you cant really brick it.

However if you can't get the code from them, then let me know and I can help you out.
    10-17-09 01:49 AM
    More proof that it is free. I just unlocked my 8320 for T-mo as well as a Storm(I'm not a vzw customer either) to use for T-mo. Got both unlock codes emailed to me in less than 24H!!!!! Thanks for this thread I am now a new Storm usr!!!! This phone is sweet!
    10-17-09 06:37 PM
1,342 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD