08-30-12 09:51 PM
1,342 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Ill have to give att a call and see what i can find out
    09-11-09 03:43 PM
    I just called ATT to unlock my 8320 and the girl told me that I wouldn't need to unlock it to travel outside the country since my phone is quad band? Now what do I need to tell them?
    09-13-09 12:49 PM
    I just called ATT to unlock my 8320 and the girl told me that I wouldn't need to unlock it to travel outside the country since my phone is quad band? Now what do I need to tell them?
    I just told them I was going to be travelling internationally and was going to put a local prepaid SIM into my phone when I got to the other countries. It may depend on how long you have had ATT.
    09-13-09 01:37 PM
    I've had them for atleast 10 years. Maybe Ill try back in a bit and go with the prepaid SIM thing. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 01:59 PM
    I called T-Mobile and tried to get them to unlock the phone. They told me they couldn't do it because I do not use their service. What do I do now?
    09-14-09 04:26 PM
    I called T-Mobile and tried to get them to unlock the phone. They told me they couldn't do it because I do not use their service. What do I do now?
    You will need to buy the unlock code, we can help you.
    09-14-09 04:27 PM
    You will need to buy the unlock code, we can help you.
    I've had two BB's unlocked by you guys. Great service and no problems whatsoever. Certainly worth the money.
    09-14-09 05:00 PM
    I have it unlocked. I put the code in and it worked. It shows ATT all over in the network stuff. But the tower still says SOS. It won't let me make a call. What else do I have to do?
    09-14-09 07:00 PM
    how do i unlock an alltel bb has no sim card no place to type mepp2
    09-14-09 09:14 PM
    how do i unlock an alltel bb no sim listed in advanced options
    09-14-09 09:16 PM
    after I flashed my 8330 curve from alltell to metropcs and was working and all
    now its back to alltell and won't accept metropcs prl .
    09-19-09 02:45 PM
    whats the benefit of unlocking your phone?
    09-24-09 09:03 PM
    whats the benefit of unlocking your phone?
    After a phone is unlocked you are free to use any network and any SIM card. You can insert and use SIM cards purchased while abroad that allow you to take advantage of better rates for calls and SMS messaging. Basic advantages are that you no longer pay roaming charges, and you can switch back and forth between carriers/networks. Other advantages like you can increased resale value of your phone,
    09-24-09 09:24 PM
    is it possible to unlock verizon phones? specifically 8130 pearl
    09-25-09 03:23 AM
    is it possible to unlock verizon phones? specifically 8130 pearl
    No it isn't because the 8130 is a CDMA phone only, the phone does not take SIM cards. The only Verizon Blackberry phones that can be unlocked are:

8830-Will only work outside North America
    9530 Storm- Will work with any GSM SIM card worldwide
    9630 Tour-Will work with any GSM SIM card worldwide
    09-25-09 04:35 PM
    I want to flash my VZW BB Storm to Metro PCS. VZW costs too much for the same services.
    09-25-09 06:19 PM
    just know that you wont get the same service with metro any unlocked phone that metro switch service over to will only have a voice plan the data plan will be forbidden there are ways to get the whole nine yards on your phone with metro but to do so is long, drawn-out and tedious. and you have to go over they're heads but then again we are crackberry addicts when i was trying to get my storm to work properly on T-Mo service i was yanking out hair, and losing sleep but with the help of my fellow crackberry junkies my storm is running perfectly so just ask around someone will help or at least point you in the right direction
    09-25-09 06:47 PM
    No it isn't because the 8130 is a CDMA phone only, the phone does not take SIM cards. The only Verizon Blackberry phones that can be unlocked are:

8830-Will only work outside North America
    9530 Storm- Will work with any GSM SIM card worldwide
    9630 Tour-Will work with any GSM SIM card worldwide
    so the storm would not work on sprint? only gsm?
    09-25-09 07:19 PM
    so the storm would not work on sprint? only gsm?
    It won't because Sprint won't allow you to register a Verizon ESN on their network
    09-25-09 10:46 PM
    I purchased a BB tour off the street ..can i still call the provider and have it unlocked?
    09-26-09 04:25 PM
    I purchased a BB tour off the street ..can i still call the provider and have it unlocked?
    Which provider is it from?
    09-26-09 04:29 PM
    this actually work for me thanks!
    09-27-09 04:42 AM
    It's surprising to me that more people don't know that the provider can provide an unlock code. I wonder where they think the guys who charge for the service get the unlock codes from? BBLandia? :/
    09-27-09 12:55 PM
    It's surprising to me that more people don't know that the provider can provide an unlock code. I wonder where they think the guys who charge for the service get the unlock codes from? BBLandia? :/
    Surprisingly, all providers don't actually provide unlocking codes for free. Rogers/Fido in Canada for example will NOT provide them. However Tmobile and AT&T will provide them with very limited hassles if the person calling in has an account with them.

Us Unlockers are here to fill the void that providers can't...or won't. Unlocking pricing has come down ALOT within the past year or two. Some Tmobile/AT&T users come to us not because they don't know its available for free, but because they want it done NOW, and don't feel that $10 is expensive enough to spend time calling their carriers and trying to get an unlock code from them within 1-3 days. Most unlockers provide codes within 15 min-6 hours.
    09-27-09 01:08 PM
    Surprisingly, all providers don't actually provide unlocking codes for free. Rogers/Fido in Canada for example will NOT provide them. However Tmobile and AT&T will provide them with very limited hassles if the person calling in has an account with them.

Us Unlockers are here to fill the void that providers can't...or won't. Unlocking pricing has come down ALOT within the past year or two. Some Tmobile/AT&T users come to us not because they don't know its available for free, but because they want it done NOW, and don't feel that $10 is expensive enough to spend time calling their carriers and trying to get an unlock code from them within 1-3 days. Most unlockers provide codes within 15 min-6 hours.
    Well said. We also come in handy when let's say a T-Mobile customer wants to get a Blackberry Bold 9000 (only sold by AT&T or Rogers in North America). If they call T-Mobile, they won't give him the code because they don't have it in their system and because the phone was not sold by T-Mobile, and if they call AT&T, they won't give the customer the unlock code because he doesn't have an active account with the carrier.

So these customers have no choice to go through unlockers like us or any other reputable unlcoker to get their Blackberry unlocked and ready to be used on any GSM network.
    09-27-09 01:18 PM
1,342 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD