08-30-12 08:51 PM
1,342 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    A found phone is someone's lost phone, and should be traceable for return to owner through one of the network providers. If you keep it, it becomes Theft.
    Thanks BR.

I started this thread to help people, and it got quite out of hand.

NOTE:

I sell absolutely nothing.

Thanks again!!!
    08-08-09 02:13 PM
    Im actually really going to Italy will totally have them give me my codes!
    08-08-09 10:34 PM
    I won one of the Crackberry contests for a "Free Unlock Code", but the company couldn't get me the unlock code. They said they can't find it for my BELL CANADA Storm...
    08-09-09 12:14 AM
    Unlockers - I'll make this an open request.

For the final time of asking, PLEASE take your business traffic to PM or email. This "HowTo/FAQ" forum is the wrong place for handling individual users unlock issues, or touting for business. Enough is enough!
    08-09-09 07:18 PM
    Unlockers - I'll make this an open request.

For the final time of asking, PLEASE take your business traffic to PM or email. This "HowTo/FAQ" forum is the wrong place for handling individual users unlock issues, or touting for business. Enough is enough!
    Thank you Branta!!!

They have hijacked this forum long enough for personal gain!!!

Thanks again!!!
    08-09-09 08:54 PM
    The_New_Dude There are some phones that cant be unlocked. We can ty if no code is found you pay nothing. How many tries do you have left?
    What do you mean how many tries I have left??

Do you mean how many times have I tried to input a code into my phone???
    If that is the question, I have all my tries still remaining because I've not tried any code so far. They couldn't find the code, so I couldn't try any code.

I could've used the code back then too, I was out of the country.

I hope my phone isn't "one of those phones" that can't unlocked AT ALL!
    08-10-09 11:21 AM
    What's the model of your phone?
    Storm 9530
    08-10-09 11:23 AM
    Really (Free) that's awesome, what do you need from me???
    08-10-09 11:37 AM
    Hahaha, wow DEUNAN1... You really jumped on that one didn't you!??!!

I don't think that message was a "Free for All" invitation...
    08-10-09 12:02 PM
    A found phone is someone's lost phone, and should be traceable for return to owner through one of the network providers. If you keep it, it becomes Theft.

i found the owner and they have already bought a new phone
    08-10-09 03:43 PM
    unless going out of country why would you unlock it
    08-12-09 01:02 PM
    unless going out of country why would you unlock it
    In case you decide to sell it, you can get more money for your phone or unless you plan on cancelling with your provider and switching to another gsm provider.
    08-12-09 01:05 PM
    I recieved my unlock code from tmobile within 24hrs of calling!
    08-13-09 07:46 AM
    So unlocking your phone just allows you to use it with a different carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:25 AM
    I recieved my unlock code from tmobile within 24hrs of calling!
    Excellent!!! NO NEED TO PAY!!! EVER!
    08-18-09 05:19 AM
    any idea for UK's carrier?
    08-18-09 07:34 AM
    I just called VZW Global Dept and they gave me the unlock code and helped me unlock in in 10 minutes. Gotta love it!
    08-18-09 07:51 AM
    Be careful wen u tread through unlock sequences.
    08-18-09 11:17 AM
    I just called VZW Global Dept and they gave me the unlock code and helped me unlock in in 10 minutes. Gotta love it!
    Awesome BABY!!! Just another reason to never pay for these free services!!!

Excellent!!!
    08-18-09 07:24 PM
    I recently bought a Pearl off of Ebay...yeah first mistake lol! Fully flashed supposedly for Cricket network, however I cannot get my online services? It goes to blackberry as my homepage, no cricket icon showing up for my browser? What can be done if anything to get this data service on my phone? I can however send/recieve pic's in txt, and music in txt. Please any insight into this will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Peaches
    08-20-09 01:59 PM
    I wanna buy an Onyx when they come out, I'm sure they'll be on the Rogers network.. but I want to get a contract with Fido. Can I call Rogers and ask for the unlock code? Could I even call AT&T from Canada and ask for one you think? and after it's unlocked would I just put my SIM in from my old phone??
    08-24-09 08:59 PM
    As far as I know none of the Canadian carriers give you unlock codes. They actually don't have the unlock codes at all...
    08-24-09 11:26 PM
    Can someone help me for unlocking a tmobile 8820, everytime i call the rep simply says no. They always ask for account info and i really dont want to provide my account info when im unlocking my cousins phone as a favor. AT&T way was easier cause i bs'ed it and it took 10 minutes. So do i have to give my info to tmobile to get the code or what?
    08-24-09 11:39 PM
    Can someone help me for unlocking a tmobile 8820, everytime i call the rep simply says no. They always ask for account info and i really dont want to provide my account info when im unlocking my cousins phone as a favor. AT&T way was easier cause i bs'ed it and it took 10 minutes. So do i have to give my info to tmobile to get the code or what?
    We can help
    08-24-09 11:57 PM
    So what is the purpose of unlocking a phone??? What is the benefit other than being able to use it on another network.
    08-27-09 05:04 PM
1,342 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD