08-30-12 08:51 PM
1,342 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    I wouldn't say it will work 100% of the time as some folk can't meet the criteria for an unlock code.
    06-24-09 03:00 AM
    I unlocked my BB 9530 from Verizon to use it with T-Mbile, but the only thing that I'm having issues is that I cant change the mobile number to my number on the phone. I there a way you can help me on chnging that please. Thanks
    06-25-09 10:29 AM
    when i first got my phone i locked my self out and couldnt get back in called my provider and they said they couldnt help me at all and i have ot restart my phone and put everything back in ....thank god it was only a day old but still
    06-27-09 07:32 PM
    I called VZW to unlock my phone and they said it would void the 1-yr manufacturer's warranty? Any similar story from anyone else? I thought it did not void the warranty.
    06-28-09 08:10 PM
    Can I get an unlock code for a BB 8320 that was sold to me but is not currently on the At&t network any more?
    06-28-09 11:30 PM
    Can I get an unlock code for a BB 8320 that was sold to me but is not currently on the At&t network any more?
    READ THE FIRST 700 POSTS!! IT'S ALL THERE.
    06-29-09 05:27 AM
    I have an 8330 on a verizon plan, can I unlock this phone and will that allow me to use the GPS with third-party apps like google maps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:55 AM
    I just called AT&T wireless's customer service and told them that I am traveling internationally and asked for a "subsidy lock code" - just like the post below, and it worked! The customer service rep gave me the code within 2 minutes.

Thank you!!!
    07-01-09 03:26 PM
    Definitely do pvt mail the spammer, hes just selling services.

What he sells is totally free. Read this forum.
    07-01-09 07:00 PM
    I just called AT&T wireless's customer service and told them that I am traveling internationally and asked for a "subsidy lock code" - just like the post below, and it worked! The customer service rep gave me the code within 2 minutes.

Thank you!!!
    Excellent!!! NO NEED TO PAY EVER!!!
    07-01-09 07:02 PM
    I'm new to this and was reading this forum...what do u mean when u are "unlocking". Bberry
    07-02-09 08:26 PM
    When you unlock you are able to use your BlackBerry with ang GSM carrier like ATT, TMobile, Rogers, etc.
    07-02-09 08:30 PM
    I have a bb 8700c I just got in off the internet, I put my T-mobile sim card in the name T-mobile comes up 2sec later data connection refused come up I can make phone calls and rec. the internet do not work and there is no icon for it .I put the same card in my Iphone everything work even the internet.Do any body no what wrong.
    07-03-09 07:26 AM
    8700 needs to be unlocked
    07-03-09 07:53 AM
    Okay I need Some one to point me in the right direction please!! I bought a blackberry storm 9530 and it is currently on the Verizon Network, but i want to use it on tmobile, is there anyway i can get a unlock code from Verizon without being a VZN customer? i heard you can call the company and ask them but what do you say? Has anyone ever contacted Verizon for a code and if so did they give it and what are the exceptions? thanks to anyone who can help !!
    07-03-09 09:48 PM
    No Need To Pay Anyone.

Its Free To Unlock Phone.
    07-03-09 09:57 PM
    Okay I need Some one to point me in the right direction please!! I bought a blackberry storm 9530 and it is currently on the Verizon Network, but i want to use it on tmobile, is there anyway i can get a unlock code from Verizon without being a VZN customer? i heard you can call the company and ask them but what do you say? Has anyone ever contacted Verizon for a code and if so did they give it and what are the exceptions? thanks to anyone who can help !!
    If its GSM fine otherwise NO.
    07-03-09 09:59 PM
    I just bought a bb 8320 on ebay and its locked to tmobile but i'm not in the US and i need to get it unlocked. I've read pages upon pages about getting my phone unlocked but i haven't seen a case like mine.

Since i'm not, never was and never will be a tmobile subscriber, if i call to get the unlock code for my phone, will they still give it to me? I know they will ask for a phone number but i'll just say i dont have one right now but will i only need the IMEI number or will i need information about the previous owner who bought the phone from t-mobile?

please help asap...
    07-04-09 11:53 AM
    I just bought a bb 8320 on ebay and its locked to tmobile but i'm not in the US and i need to get it unlocked. I've read pages upon pages about getting my phone unlocked but i haven't seen a case like mine.

Since i'm not, never was and never will be a tmobile subscriber, if i call to get the unlock code for my phone, will they still give it to me? I know they will ask for a phone number but i'll just say i dont have one right now but will i only need the IMEI number or will i need information about the previous owner who bought the phone from t-mobile?

please help asap...
    I just used UniquePhones.com to get my Storm unlock codes. They emailed my codes within 5 minutes. I have at&t, but the Storm was locked to VZW. It was fast, and easy. All they need is the IMEI code.

Good Luck
    07-04-09 12:11 PM
    5 minutes too good ....these cellunlock people are taking ages .....ordered on 1 st still waiting for the codes.
    07-04-09 02:26 PM
    Total waste of money!!! They are selling you something you can get for free!!!

Don't be a sucker!!
    07-04-09 04:16 PM
    good information, thanks
    07-04-09 04:18 PM
    Here i am again and after weighing all my options, i figured its the holiday (no T-Mobile reps available), i might wait a whole day and they do nothing for me tomorrow (just like the girl on the web chat today), so why not check out the paid services on the web which are more convenient.

Now i can inform you i paid US$3.88 and my phone is was unlocked in literally the click of a button. e-bay to the flipping world mi seh. :-)
    07-04-09 06:52 PM
    how do u know if ur phone is a locked or unlocked version?? also if u update it; does it get locked??
    07-05-09 11:07 AM
    Well the easiest way to check is of course inserting a non-allowed SIM with Radio on to see if the phone is able to call out. Or you can try going into the SIM card menu and do mepd/meppd and see what it says for network. Storms are an exception and if it writes active while the other options show inactive then it is unlocked. If network on non-Storms show inactive/disabled, it is unlocked.
    07-05-09 12:48 PM
1,342 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD