Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net

Those guy's worked well...At first I had problems with my bank, it seems they didn't want a bunch of Canadian Pirates getting my card info, but soon they relented and allowed me to spend some of my own money in Canada!

Next I got one of their reps on the phone, paid for their service through the internet...then the phone rep actually walked me through the entire process!

Well worth the $10.00 I paid! (I used the discount code of (crackb50))

I would highly recommend them to ANYONE!

Thank you
    James
    02-13-10 09:41 PM
    I won a free unlock code from cellunlock.net through a contest. They were extremely prompt in providing the code and offered clear instructions that worked. I will use their services in the future if I need any other BlackBerry unlocked. They are top-notch in their business.
    02-13-10 09:52 PM
    Yup, very good, quick service in my experience. Even when they ran into a problem they asked me if I wanted to wait an extra week (only took a few more days) or have my money refunded. Highly recommended by me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 10:43 PM
    I won a code from them last week and they emailed me in 10 minutes. It was unlocked in 2. Great company
    02-13-10 11:07 PM
    Thank you all for the great feedback!
    02-14-10 12:01 AM
    Thank you all for the great feedback!
    You get what you deserve!!!

And reading your posts all over the forums here made it easier to trust your service with my time and money

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD