Hi all
    Does any one know where I can get my bold 9000 unlocked for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 07:43 PM
    Most carriers will unlock it for free after 90 days. You can tell them you have an international trip planned, and need to use a pay-as-you-go SIM. Other alternative is the constant unlock giveaways here. You just need to look for them. Sorry, telling someone to search is not my MO, but I doubt you'll even need to.
    07-30-10 07:52 PM
    Hi all

Only from the branded carrier or try your luck on one of the contests here.
    07-30-10 08:45 PM
    As far as I know free codes does not unlock your phone, so even if you would find a unlock code or whatever you'd have to spend some money.
    I used the site Super Unlock Codes - Unlocking ain't a problem with super unlock codes! which is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
    Three personally unlocked phones, countless friends with unlocked phones, total money spent, ZERO.

You either work for an unscrupulous unlock site, or lack the experience to be giving advice about the subject.
    07-31-10 05:31 AM
    Funny I've never heard of them lol...unscrupulous indeed

As far as I know free codes does not unlock your phone, so even if you would find a unlock code or whatever you'd have to spend some money.
    I used the site Super Unlock Codes - Unlocking ain't a problem with super unlock codes! which is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
    08-01-10 11:53 AM
    Three personally unlocked phones, countless friends with unlocked phones, total money spent, ZERO.

You either work for an unscrupulous unlock site, or lack the experience to be giving advice about the subject.
    Can you tell me where your friends were able to find free unlock codes for the Blackberry 9000 ( withAT &T)?
    11-09-10 02:08 PM
    There are numerous threads in the unlocking promotions thread...otherwise call your carrier.

Many people think that instead of wasting the time with the carrier and promotions, its easier to pay a few bucks to unlock it through a reputable unlocker...but to each his own
    11-09-10 05:55 PM
    Hi all

We can work out something for you. Please contact us through email or PM
    11-09-10 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD