I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong area of the forum

We're unlockers lol....OS people are a whole new breed
    05-11-10 08:13 PM
    What version are you running - if your running 5.0.0.612 it will work -

use this link for 9550:
    9550 - 5.0.0.612 (Full Java) Findings and Fixes
    We were just trying to understand what you were you trying to do
    05-12-10 03:30 PM
    i have a blackberry storm2 9550.2months old the phone was with verizon i want to unlock it.i paid $19.99 for unlock code i have placed my carrier consumer cellular sim card in the phone followed instructions nothing happens.when i inserted my consumer cellular simcard in the blackberrry storm2 to unlock it, it says invalid simcard.and went to options,advanced options,simcard and i typed the word MEPD then enter then i typed the word MEP2 then enter nothing comes up for me to enter unlock code.please help
    10-12-10 07:36 PM
    i have a blackberry storm2 9550.2months old the phone was with verizon i want to unlock it.i paid $19.99 for unlock code i have placed my carrier consumer cellular sim card in the phone followed instructions nothing happens.when i inserted my consumer cellular simcard in the blackberrry storm2 to unlock it, it says invalid simcard.and went to options,advanced options,simcard and i typed the word MEPD then enter then i typed the word MEP2 then enter nothing comes up for me to enter unlock code.please help
    What do you see after you type MEPD?
    10-12-10 08:02 PM
    After you type MEPD, if you see inactive or disabled next to the network that will indicate your phone is unlocked and you can go to manage connection and change the network setting to 2G mode.
    10-12-10 11:36 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD