11-21-17 04:09 PM
218 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hey! Lol...we have good people here
    05-21-11 12:10 AM
    I have a BB bold 9650 thru verizon and want to unlock it but I was wondering if after I unlock my phone will it work with Boost mobile service?
    07-31-11 06:31 PM
    PLEASE READ AND HELP!!!!!!!!!
    i have one question : my blackberry bold 9650 is locked but it says " device locked" right when i turn it on, it gives me 3 options " unlock," "emergency call" or "cancel" i COMPLETELY FORGOT my password, is there a way to unlock that?
    08-17-11 06:59 PM
    I would connect it to blackberry desktop software and enter the password through there.
    08-17-11 11:12 PM
    Hi there! I have a 9650 and I called Verizon and they gave me the codes to unlock it. Seemed like it was successful...until I went to t-mobile and the phone does not work with a t-mobile SIM card. No Verizon contract and they released the number, but can't get service on the phone. Put the t-mobile SIM into another t-mobile phone and it works fine, but in the Blackberry it gives me the "Welcome to Verizon" when I try to make calls - so it's something with the Blackberry...???
    08-18-11 11:35 AM
    You will need to go into mobile network options- and change it to 2g and gsm
    08-18-11 01:25 PM
    Hi there! I have a 9650 and I called Verizon and they gave me the codes to unlock it. Seemed like it was successful...until I went to t-mobile and the phone does not work with a t-mobile SIM card. No Verizon contract and they released the number, but can't get service on the phone. Put the t-mobile SIM into another t-mobile phone and it works fine, but in the Blackberry it gives me the "Welcome to Verizon" when I try to make calls - so it's something with the Blackberry...???
    You need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Network Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G.
    08-18-11 06:06 PM
    Thanks for the help!
    08-20-11 06:23 AM
    Warning...this is a novice question:

I have a VZW BB Bold that will soon be replaced. Once VZW service is terminated on the Bold it will be 'dead." Could I still unlock it and use it with say a European sim card?

And is there a problem with the Cellunblock.net website? I can't get to it.
    09-15-11 10:54 PM
    Warning...this is a novice question:

I have a VZW BB Bold that will soon be replaced. Once VZW service is terminated on the Bold it will be 'dead." Could I still unlock it and use it with say a European sim card?

And is there a problem with the Cellunblock.net website? I can't get to it.
    Yes and because its cellunlock.net lol

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 11:48 PM
    CarrierUnlock, i ordered a BB 9650 unlock code for verizon off your site earlier this morning, it says on your site that the code is delivered instantly, but i have not received any emails yet. Is there any problems?
    09-16-11 06:29 AM
    Try emailing them, they are reliable. Email might have went into Spam/Junk folder.
    09-21-11 10:42 AM
    Ordered unlock for my VZ Bold 9650 last night and everything went very smoothly.

Thanks!
    10-12-11 06:31 AM
    That's really good.
    10-12-11 07:33 AM
    Hi friends. I have a locked verizon bb 9650 IMEI 980058002725010, can anyone tell me what do i need to do to get it unlocked? Thanks a lot!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 09:48 PM
    There are many unlocking sites on this forum that can help you, we are one of them. Do contact us with your phone details we will provide you unlock code.
    10-14-11 07:35 AM
    You need to select the carrier of your Blackberry and the model you want to unlock and then add your unique IMEI code
    which you can read of your phone by dialing * # 06 #
    10-15-11 10:36 PM
    Disclaimer - I am not a techy and am allergic to all of this techy stuff but trying very hard to figure it out and LOVE this forum!

I am on Verizon. I happily switched from BB Bold 9650 to iPhone in May 2011.
    Bold has been sitting in my closet.

We are traveling to Argentina and Uruguay for 3 weeks mid-November.

If I use one of the websites recommended on this thread to unlock my Bold 9650
    will it work in Argentina and Uruguay?

I have read that it is possible to get the specific country SIM cards ahead of time and get the phone set up so it is ready to go upon arrival in the country. Can you recommend a website for that?

If this is all successful, it seems like I can suspend my Verizon service on my iPhone for the 3 weeks we are out of the country?

Thank you so much!
    10-16-11 01:42 PM
    Hi tennisannie,

Yes, after unlocking your Verizon Blackberry 9650 it will work with any GSM network in Argentina and Uruguay as well as anywhere else worldwide.

It is possible to get a prepaid international sim card online that will work in Argentina and Uruguay but it is more expensive then using a local simcard at your destination.

It will be much cheaper and easier to just buy a pay as you go simcard locally in Argentina and Uruguay.

You can find a cellphone shop at almost every airport worldwide now days and if not then you can definitely find many phone shops in the major cities

A sim card should cost no more than $10 and the pay as you go rates over there are dirt cheap.

If you need help unlocking it we would love to do it for you

You can use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF our regular price.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Best Regards,

James

Disclaimer - I am not a techy and am allergic to all of this techy stuff but trying very hard to figure it out and LOVE this forum!

I am on Verizon. I happily switched from BB Bold 9650 to iPhone in May 2011.
    Bold has been sitting in my closet.

We are traveling to Argentina and Uruguay for 3 weeks mid-November.

If I use one of the websites recommended on this thread to unlock my Bold 9650
    will it work in Argentina and Uruguay?

I have read that it is possible to get the specific country SIM cards ahead of time and get the phone set up so it is ready to go upon arrival in the country. Can you recommend a website for that?

If this is all successful, it seems like I can suspend my Verizon service on my iPhone for the 3 weeks we are out of the country?

Thank you so much!
    10-17-11 03:40 AM
    After unlocking your verizon blackberry 9650, you can use it to any network.
    If you need to unlock your phone do contact us.
    10-17-11 09:23 AM
    Hey Crackberry Nation,

Verizon has released the Blackberry Bold 9650 and we've just completed a successful unlock! That was quick.

All we need is the 15 Digit IMEI. The process is the same as all other Blackberry phones. Once you get the unlock code, you can go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and then type the letters mepd and then mep (alt) 2 and you will be prompted for the unlock code. At this point you want to enter the unlock code we give you.

Unlike the Sprint 9650, the 9650 is sold by Verizon locked.

Any one of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650.

Also remember, if you have an account with Verizon, you might want to try and call them to get the unlock code for free from them before.

Let us know if you have any question.
    i just accuired a verizon bold 9650... trying to unlock the phone but typing in mep2 does not promt the unlock code... any ideas on what i can do? running on OS 4. my imei number is 980058.00.304467.6 I already have my unlock code... pls & thx...
    11-14-11 11:40 PM
    i just accuired a verizon bold 9650... trying to unlock the phone but typing in mep2 does not promt the unlock code... any ideas on what i can do? running on OS 4. my imei number is 980058.00.304467.6 I already have my unlock code... pls & thx...
    hey

visit BlackerryCodeSource.com/howto.html and check out our instructions
    11-15-11 05:19 AM
    What does it say next to Network after you type MEPD?
    11-15-11 02:06 PM
    What does it say next to Network after you type MEPD?
    ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    SIM disabled
    network: disabled
    network subset: disabled
    service provider: disabled
    corporate: disabled
    phone number:
    xxxxxxxxx

do i have to contact my service provider to unlock?? by the way im in malaysia we use mostly gsm based network...
    11-18-11 10:20 PM
    Your device is already unlocked.
    11-18-11 10:39 PM
218 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD