11-21-17 05:09 PM
218 1234 ...
tools
    thanks for the help! i got the "code successful" so i guess i'm unlocked now? is there any other way to know for sure?

i guess i can always just wait til i get to london and see what kind of fees i build up, heh
    Great! Yes that means the phone unlocked. You can go through the process again and after you type MEPD you will see that the Network will say Disabled or Inactive in the "Personalization" screen, meaning the phone is unlocked.
    08-29-10 11:41 AM
    thanks again, that was entirely too easy!
    08-29-10 11:59 AM
    thanks again, that was entirely too easy!
    You're welcome! Always a pleasure.
    08-29-10 12:03 PM
    ordered an unlock from cellunlock.net, sameday service and the code works!! used on a blackberry 9650 from mts allstream in winnipeg, manitoba, canada!!! awesome!!

thankyou
    08-30-10 12:32 AM
    Just used Unlock Tycoon (Unlock Tycoon) to unlock my BB Bold 9650 so I can use it while here in Saudi Arabia without getting raped by Verizon for the priviledge. Fast service, worked the first time and the best deal I could find for only $1.89. Try it, you'll like it.
    09-17-10 03:07 AM
    ordered an unlock from cellunlock.net, sameday service and the code works!! used on a blackberry 9650 from mts allstream in winnipeg, manitoba, canada!!! awesome!!

thankyou
    Always a pleasure! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    09-17-10 10:02 AM
    I hv a verizon 9650 with all 10 attempts of mep unlock used.
    Is there any solution available for me.
    My imei no is 98058 00 341123 0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 11:32 PM
    Just at a local shop with software.

10-08-10 11:53 PM
    I hv a verizon 9650 with all 10 attempts of mep unlock used.
    Is there any solution available for me.
    My imei no is 98058 00 341123 0

We can unlock but we would physically need to have the phone.
    10-09-10 10:54 PM
    Will this process erase all my info? Cost?
    10-10-10 09:27 AM
    Will this process erase all my info? Cost?
    No, unlocking will not erase any info on your phone. Price depends on the provider your phone is from. You can check pricing on our site and we also have a coupon code for Crackberry members.
    10-10-10 10:52 AM
    Questions re unlocking.
    1. I am going to Mexico. Can i buy a sim car when I get there and insert it into my unlocked Veriz. 9650? (when I gogled "Mexico?sim card" the post seemed to imply you needed to buy the card before you arrived in Mexico)
    2. If I want to call back to the US from Mexico, do I reinsert my Ver. sim card or use the Mexican one?
    3. When I get back to the US does reinserting my Ver sim card get me back on my Verizon service.

4. Do I remove the Ver sim card before I enter my unlock code? Thanks
    10-19-10 07:54 PM
    I had very positive experience with ngreen. (ngreen4141@gmail.com) Great price, code worked first time. Excellent followup help via email and phone. I highly recommend their service.
    10-20-10 06:30 PM
    Questions re unlocking.
    1. I am going to Mexico. Can i buy a sim car when I get there and insert it into my unlocked Veriz. 9650? (when I gogled "Mexico?sim card" the post seemed to imply you needed to buy the card before you arrived in Mexico)
    2. If I want to call back to the US from Mexico, do I reinsert my Ver. sim card or use the Mexican one?
    3. When I get back to the US does reinserting my Ver sim card get me back on my Verizon service.

4. Do I remove the Ver sim card before I enter my unlock code? Thanks
    Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes you can get one locally
    2. You can use the Mexican one if you have a good rate for long distance or use your Verizon one but you will be charged roaming.
    3. No you simply need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to Global or 1XEV
    4. You need to have a SIM card in the phone when unlocking.
    10-20-10 07:27 PM
    i brought this phone (blackberry bold 9650) from craigslist and it's verizon branded....i tried calling verizon and they wouldn't unlock it for me....can you guys?
    10-23-10 10:47 PM
    yes we can unlock it

10-23-10 10:48 PM
    i brought this phone (blackberry bold 9650) from craigslist and it's verizon branded....i tried calling verizon and they wouldn't unlock it for me....can you guys?
    Yes we can unlock it for you and email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    10-23-10 10:49 PM
    Can any of you unlockers unlock a ATT Pantach Duo C810 I had tried 2 services on web put they say comes back not found. DM with best price.
    10-28-10 12:30 PM
    Can any of you unlockers unlock a ATT Pantach Duo C810 I had tried 2 services on web put they say comes back not found. DM with best price.
    Yes we can unlock it. Visit our site for details.

10-28-10 03:40 PM
    I bought a verizon BB bold off of craigslist and I don't think the service was ever ended =/... I use t-mobile, if i unlock the phone and put my t-mobile SIM card in the phone will it now use my number and stop using the verizon number?
    11-04-10 04:02 PM
    I bought a verizon BB bold off of craigslist and I don't think the service was ever ended =/... I use t-mobile, if i unlock the phone and put my t-mobile SIM card in the phone will it now use my number and stop using the verizon number?
    Yes correct, after you unlocking the phone you will switch it over to GSM/UMTS so it will not connect to Verizon anymore.
    11-04-10 04:04 PM
    Yes it will. Verizon does not use SIM cards.

11-04-10 04:04 PM
    Hey All,

I have just joined this community but wish to be a part with it from now on.

I have recently bought a Verizon 9650 from Ebay.

Now, the issue is, when I type MEPD following things pop up:

SIM: Disabled
    Network: Blocked
    Network Subset: Disabled
    Service Provider: Disabled
    Corporate: Disabled

after this, when I type MEP2 ( Shift+M, Shift+E, Shift+P, Alt+2 ) nothing happens.

I dont get any option to enter MEP Code.

Kindly help, I am too tensed
    12-09-10 04:00 PM
    Because your network says blocked you can not remotely unlock the phone. Blocked means someone has entered wrong code more then 10 times or it is on a lost or stolen list with carrier or carrier has blocked for an outstanding balance. I would find out from the seller.
    12-09-10 04:19 PM
    So, does it mean I cannot unlock it any ways?
    12-09-10 04:29 PM
218 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD