I need to unlock my Torch 9800. I will be in Paris for a while and would like to still use my current cell phone. How can I unlock the phone? I have called ATT and they were not willing to provide me with the code that is needed. Is there a way to get the code without having to pay? Are there any reliable online codes to be purchased?
    01-16-12 02:53 PM
    There are many reliable unlockers here to service you. Some of us will deliver the code instantly.
    01-16-12 04:45 PM
    As FTB said, there are plenty of unlocks that can help you with that.
    Cheers!
    01-16-12 11:44 PM
    I need to unlock my Torch 9800. I will be in Paris for a while and would like to still use my current cell phone. How can I unlock the phone? I have called ATT and they were not willing to provide me with the code that is needed. Is there a way to get the code without having to pay? Are there any reliable online codes to be purchased?
    You can connect with me, it is free. You cạn send to me IMEI -> 1 minute you have code unlock

OK ??
    01-17-12 12:15 AM
    You Can Use My service as well

Always free with loads of satisfied Crackberrians

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7017790
    01-17-12 03:47 AM
    If your carrier won't provide you the unlock code payed unlocking is the best option.
    And as all people here are saying, many services - just select the one you like.
    01-20-12 01:06 PM
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. Email us for more info.
    01-20-12 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD