04-08-12 12:08 PM
36 12
tools
    Yes, some will be pushed OTA (Over The Air) but some will require you to load them manually and we can help you with that as well.
    02-06-11 09:46 AM
    @above : thanks for sharing the information
    02-07-11 09:20 AM
    is there a thread about moving data services over in "blackberry unlocking"? that may be something that would be very helpful to consumers
    02-13-11 02:20 PM
    Yes there are some threads about loading Service Books in the forums.
    02-13-11 02:45 PM
    If I unlock a Telus Tour....will it work on Bell?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 06:03 PM
    No it will not, Telus and Bell Tour will only work on GSM carriers in Canada with 2G networks (Rogers or Fido)
    02-21-11 06:55 PM
    If I unlock a Telus Tour....will it work on Bell?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No it won't because they only have a 3G HSPA Network and the phone is not compatible with the frequency they use. You will be able to use it with Rogers/Fido on 2G.
    02-24-11 02:20 PM
    I realize this is a very old thread, but my wife still has a Telus Tour 9630. I was under teh impression that these could not be unlocked but now see here that it's possible.

Can someone confirm that if I were to get the Tour unlocked, I could use my t-mobile prepaid GSM sim while travelling in the US ?

Also, would this mean a Speakout (7-11) sim (which is on the Rogers network) could be used on this phone as well?

Are there any downsides for her regular daily use on the Telus network, which I presume is CDMA?

Thanks.
    03-19-12 06:33 PM
    I realize this is a very old thread, but my wife still has a Telus Tour 9630. I was under teh impression that these could not be unlocked but now see here that it's possible.

Can someone confirm that if I were to get the Tour unlocked, I could use my t-mobile prepaid GSM sim while travelling in the US ?

Also, would this mean a Speakout (7-11) sim (which is on the Rogers network) could be used on this phone as well?

Are there any downsides for her regular daily use on the Telus network, which I presume is CDMA?

Thanks.
    No answer so far. I thought at least one of the unlockers would respond
    04-03-12 07:07 PM
    You will be able to use Tmobile as they support edge once unlocked. Not too sure about the 711 but if it is GSM then it will work as well.
    04-03-12 07:50 PM
    Your tour would work on the 2G network on both Tmobile and Speakout
    04-08-12 12:08 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD