I have my old Curve that is on T-Mobiles network and I want to use it on at&t's network... there is a few problems I don't have a battery for the Curve so there is no way to turn it on until I buy a battery but I don't know if I want to spend money on the phone unless I can get it on the at&t network...

So who should I go to to unlock my Curve and I'm sure I'll have to wait till I get my battery correct?
    02-19-10 02:29 PM
    The code can be retrieved but you will need the battery to enter the code in order to unlock it.
    02-19-10 02:51 PM
    thanks I PM'd you! : )
    02-19-10 03:38 PM
    Yo i came across your response. I have a blackberry on T mobile. i want to get it unlocked so i can use it on at&t I just done have a MEP CODE. can you assit me with that? THANKS
    02-19-10 03:39 PM
    Yes we can. PM us for more information
    02-19-10 05:15 PM
    I have my old Curve that is on T-Mobiles network and I want to use it on at&t's network... there is a few problems I don't have a battery for the Curve so there is no way to turn it on until I buy a battery but I don't know if I want to spend money on the phone unless I can get it on the at&t network...

So who should I go to to unlock my Curve and I'm sure I'll have to wait till I get my battery correct?
    Yes you will need to get power in order to be able to unlock your Blackberry. Don't worry once unlocked you will be able to use it on AT&T
    02-20-10 01:19 AM
    Yo i came across your response. I have a blackberry on T mobile. i want to get it unlocked so i can use it on at&t I just done have a MEP CODE. can you assit me with that? THANKS
    Same here, we can help you unlock it and you will be able to use it with AT&T and most GSM providers worldwide. Let us know if you need help.
    02-20-10 01:20 AM
    Sure we can get you the code to unlock it! Shoot us an email
    02-20-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD