can someone please pm me with instructions to unlock a black berry curve from at&t so i can use it with another carrier please, im stuck right now.
    i just got a storm and i would like to give my son my curve but im with varizon and the curve is wit at&t.
    thanks in advance for any help.
    05-01-09 10:58 AM
    You would have to call AT&T and ask for an unlock code or you can pay for an unlock service to give you a code.
    05-01-09 11:00 AM
    Once you get the code. Here are the instructions...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bla...ructions-1292/
    05-01-09 11:04 AM
    can someone please pm me with instructions to unlock a black berry curve from at&t so i can use it with another carrier please, im stuck right now.
    i just got a storm and i would like to give my son my curve but im with varizon and the curve is wit at&t.
    thanks in advance for any help.
    What carrier will they be using the curve on? Just making sure you know the difference between CDMA vs GSM.

As to unlocking, you would have to do as stated above... call up AT&T for the code or pay someone on the internet to do that. There is no easy and free trick that I know of. If AT&T cooperates with providing the code they usually will walk you through entering it while you are on the phone to make sure it works
    05-01-09 11:04 AM
    You won't be able to used an unlocked AT&T Curve on the VZW network.

...If i'm following you correctly, that is what you are looking to do.
    05-01-09 11:09 AM
    i am lookin to use the curve on the verizon network, so i cant do that is there any way i can do that
    05-01-09 11:22 AM
    nope it won't work at all sorry
    05-01-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD