Hi..I am new in the blackberry community..i got my unlock storm 9530..every thing is fine expect for the activation required problem..i did the ##000000 it's says invalid password..please help..
    03-24-09 03:39 AM
    Isn't.. ##000000 for activating the CDMA portion of the phone? I tried it on mine and the NAM menu came up.. firstly you hold the phone upright. press on the Send (Green phone button - bottom left) and type in the code then click on the Send button again. That should get you into the NAM programming menu.
    03-26-09 04:41 PM
    i did that but it's still says invalid password..
    04-01-09 10:40 PM
    I made a new thread for that yesterday....you are using a bell or telus storm that why the #000000 dosent work...
    Press #111111 than a menu will show up on the first line erase the number andput your phone number and save the phone will reboot and voila
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS TRICK ONLY WORK ONCE SO IF YOU MESS UP YHE NUMBER U WILL NOT BE ABLE THE CHANGE IT WITHOUT
    UNICDMA AND OTHER SOFTAWRE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 05:01 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/act...ation+required

if you search for activation required this thread will come up. In it I explain how to go about obtaining your MSL password so you can access the menu to input your phone number and remove the activation required.
    04-02-09 04:07 PM
    I made a new thread for that yesterday....you are using a bell or telus storm that why the #000000 dosent work...
    Press #111111 than a menu will show up on the first line erase the number andput your phone number and save the phone will reboot and voila
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS TRICK ONLY WORK ONCE SO IF YOU MESS UP YHE NUMBER U WILL NOT BE ABLE THE CHANGE IT WITHOUT
    UNICDMA AND OTHER SOFTAWRE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SaDLoVe - i think this is what you're looking for...
    04-28-09 05:23 PM
    SaDLoVe - i think this is what you're looking for...
    thanks frank i allready try it with no luck
    and try with unicdma and i get the code
    even when i change the phone no i got insert simcard

any idia what to do now?

b.r.
    04-28-09 05:41 PM
    thanks frank i allready try it with no luck
    and try with unicdma and i get the code
    even when i change the phone no i got insert simcard

any idia what to do now?

b.r.
    Stupid question, but is there a sim card in the phone? I know its stupid, but always try the simple explanations first...the helpdesk will always ask you to check and see if the computer is plugged in before they send out a tech.
    05-05-09 05:44 AM
    it's not working for me either.
    I have a Telus 9530 Unlocked
    I'm using the Rogers network in Canada... tried ##000000 and #111111... both do not work...
    06-08-09 04:02 AM
    Same issues here, anyone can help? I'm willing to PM the med dec
    04-05-10 11:23 AM
    Same issues here, anyone can help? I'm willing to PM the med dec
    Whats your issue?
    04-05-10 01:27 PM
    Whats your issue?
    Can't get the "activation required" thing off of my blackberry storm 2. Its a telus phone and I"m trying to use it with Rogers. I also only have a Mac, and am on the road so no luck trying to use programs with a PC.

Huge bummer! Just need the MSL # but no way of finding out what it could be.
    04-05-10 02:14 PM
    Can't get the "activation required" thing off of my blackberry storm 2. Its a telus phone and I"m trying to use it with Rogers. I also only have a Mac, and am on the road so no luck trying to use programs with a PC.

Huge bummer! Just need the MSL # but no way of finding out what it could be.
    Need to call Telus to get it.
    04-05-10 02:26 PM
    Need to call Telus to get it.
    They won't give it to me as I'm in Canada and am a Rogers customer.
    04-05-10 02:30 PM
    I know one of the unlockers here probably can get MSL code for your phone.
    04-05-10 03:19 PM
    I know one of the unlockers here probably can get MSL code for your phone.
    Do they charge anything? Can I PM them?
    04-05-10 04:51 PM
    You can try Cellunlocknet. I know he can get some don't know about from Telus.
    04-05-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD