11-25-12 09:14 PM
162 ... 4567
tools
    can you help me with that ?
    We can unlock it for you
    11-06-09 11:19 AM
    I had call the sprint up to get the unlocked code and the gave it to me. but there is one thing that i cant do on the phone is make a call out. it keep saying all circuts are buzy/ some thing about a channel. can anyone help me on this. everything else works okay.

Hey Crackberry Nation,

We've been getting a lot of emails or customers inquiring if we can unlock the Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630...the answer is YES.

The Sprint Blackberry Tour can be unlocked and then used on the GSM side with any SIM card such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodaphone etc....

The code can be ordered on our website, and usually can take anywhere from 5-12 Business days to be generated.

As usual, if you're a Sprint Customer, you can call them up and they should give you the code for free, if not, that's when we come in handy

Today, we've delivered over 100 Sprint Unlock Codes and have had more then half confirm they all work!

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM or email us.

Special offer in our Signature
    12-08-09 07:15 PM
    Get a new sim card or try upgrading the OS.
    12-08-09 08:02 PM
    Try it in another area or upgrading the OS
    12-08-09 09:39 PM
    I have a question im trying to find out if my 9630 is unlock and trying to do the mepd and it doesnt work what am i doing wrong??
    06-22-10 08:30 PM
    I have a question im trying to find out if my 9630 is unlock and trying to do the mepd and it doesnt work what am i doing wrong??
    Try typing it in UpperCase.
    06-23-10 04:02 PM
    Hi, I use uppercase MEPD to get to the sim card info.
    When keying in the code do I need to use uppercase for MEP2 as well.

When I turn on my 9630, I am being asked to key in the code to unlock my sim, can i key in the code there.
    06-30-10 10:58 AM

When I turn on my 9630, I am being asked to key in the code to unlock my sim, can i key in the code there.
    No you don't just enter MEPD then mep2 and the phone will ask for the code. You don't need to press ALT when entering the code either. You can also do it at startup.
    06-30-10 11:00 AM

When you turn on the device with a foreign sim and it asks you for a code, yes you can enter the Unlock Code you have in there. OS 5.0 has a feature that automatically prompt you for it at startup.
    06-30-10 11:06 AM
    You also want to make sure you Sprint 9630 is not already unlocked
    06-30-10 01:23 PM
    Hello came across your posting what spc generator are you using?
    07-21-10 05:33 PM
    If anyone needs a code, we can help! PM for more info.
    07-23-10 07:33 AM
    Here's what I see: after i press mepd :
    ID: #
    Personalization
    SIM = Disabled
    Network = Disabled
    Network Subset = Disabled
    Service Provider = Disabled
    Corporate = Disabled

Which means that my phone is not locked - but then it is not working in canada.

What do i do???
    08-01-10 03:43 PM
    Here's what I see: after i press mepd :
    ID: #
    Personalization
    SIM = Disabled
    Network = Disabled
    Network Subset = Disabled
    Service Provider = Disabled
    Corporate = Disabled

Which means that my phone is not locked - but then it is not working in canada.

What do i do???
    Your phone is unlocked. Which provider are you trying to use in Canada?
    08-01-10 03:44 PM
    Try typing it in UpperCase.
    I have the same problem and I have tried everything. I have a sprint tour 9630 which I used with sprint for a year. I have cancelled my service with them. I still have the Sprint SIM card in the phone. No matter how I type in mepd, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comes up on the screen. I am at the point where I'm ready to toss the phone. Any HELP PLEASE!!!
    08-30-10 11:29 AM
    I have the same problem and I have tried everything. I have a sprint tour 9630 which I used with sprint for a year. I have cancelled my service with them. I still have the Sprint SIM card in the phone. No matter how I type in mepd, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comes up on the screen. I am at the point where I'm ready to toss the phone. Any HELP PLEASE!!!
    Most all Tours are unlocked. WHICH IS WHY those prompts won't show up
    08-30-10 11:30 AM
    Your Sprint 9630 should already be unlocked. Try typing the MEPD in uppercase, or you can out a T-Mobile or ATT sim and go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and it should work.
    08-30-10 11:36 AM
    Per the discussion in this thread it seems that even if it is unlocked, when i type MEPD something should show up that allows me to see that it is unlocked. My phone doesnt do that.

I'm in Canada, and I'd like to use it with Fido. Should this work? Might I have issues with MLS code?
    08-30-10 11:50 AM
    Per the discussion in this thread it seems that even if it is unlocked, when i type MEPD something should show up that allows me to see that it is unlocked. My phone doesnt do that.

I'm in Canada, and I'd like to use it with Fido. Should this work? Might I have issues with MLS code?
    It should work, just put the Fido SIM and go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and you should be fine.
    08-30-10 01:01 PM
    So im new to the unlocking, so I tried to see if my blackberry was already unlocked(I just recently received a refurbished one in september) cuz I am planning on giving it to my girlfriend who is with ATT. But everytime i type MEPD on the Sim Card Screen, it doesnt do anything. Now I tried the MEPD on my girlfriends blackberry and it works. So what does it mean if mine doesnt show?
    10-27-10 07:27 PM
    What model is this ? Try doing a battery pull first and then trying it again.
    10-27-10 09:36 PM
    I am tryen to see if my bb 9630 is unlocked an it shows a ID# is that how it suppose to be. also do I have to edit sim phone # or can I just add a different sim card an start using
    04-07-11 06:08 PM
    I am tryen to see if my bb 9630 is unlocked an it shows a ID# is that how it suppose to be. also do I have to edit sim phone # or can I just add a different sim card an start using
    Just pop in a different sim and see if it works. You dont have to edit the number. If you want to you need a SPC code.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-07-11 06:21 PM
    What does it say next to Network after you type MEPD in Options/Advanced Options/Sim Card?
    04-08-11 11:50 AM
    Yeah we havn't came across a locked sprint 9630 in months so you probably just need to try the above mentioned suggestions and you'll get it up and running.
    04-08-11 07:56 PM
162 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD